[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - My Space

My Space

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

My Space

Postby Kris LaBrake » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:45 pm

Hi everyone

Is there anyone out there among you, using My Space to promote your business? I'm just getting started with it and thought it would be a great topic for us to share ideas on!
Kris LaBrake Regional VP Sales
Swissjust North America
Great opportunities for party pros' and newbies too! 75 Year Old Company - GREAT product - like new to the market! So much room to grow...and experienced coaching to help you realize your dreams. contact me today!
Kris_LaBrake@swissjust.net 603-753-2176
http://www.swissjustusa.com
Kris LaBrake

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:24 am

I did use Myspace for my business when I sold romance products. Now I just use it to keep in contact with my friends.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby tilsunup » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:11 pm

I thought about doing myspace. I'm glad you asked this question. I'd like to see other people's thoughts and experience on myspace.
tilsunup

Postby Party Gal Amber » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:03 pm

I have been using myspace to advertise all of my businesses. I have had great success with my page. No parties directly from them but I have meet a lot of people who have helped me get parties like local clubs and bars, and a great promo guy.
Party Gal Amber

Postby ccarroll » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:05 am

I use my space to promote me and my stuff... Check it out at
http://www.myspace.com/directsalestalk

Chris
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby getsilver » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:45 am

Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Postby LorettaA » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:43 pm

I like your myspace pages. I think I'm going to have to create one. I was trying to avoid creating another network space, but myspace really has a great part of my target market.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby seahealth » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:10 pm

I have been using it too, you just have to learn how to network with people on myspace to connect with people who have similar interests. I find joining the groups and getting into conversations with people is a great way to connect.

Better to be subtle and not have links and such if you don't want to get terminated.

I had "ads" on my page, but took it all down and made it more low key so that maybe I won't get kicked out.

I like meeting people on there, but you have to remember you will get junk messages and such on there like any other site, maybe even more than you care for.

my page is http://www.myspace.com/m2cglobalbiz
$1 Healthy Energy Drinks & Affordable Effective Weight Loss Programs
http://www.GlobalSuccessMentor.com
seahealth

Postby yourbeautyrep » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:08 pm

I have been using MySpace for a little while now and it is proving to be a good addition to my overall networking and marketing plan. It's just another way to get the word out there about yourself and your business while getting to meet some nice people along the way.

Here is my page http://www.myspace.com/yourbeautyrep
Erica Brooks
Your Beauty Rep
You deserve to be pampered!
www.yourbeautyrep.com
yourbeautyrep

Postby wahmsuzanne » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:11 am

Suzanne Franco
Austin 11, Nathan 9 & Emily 8

Promote Your WAHM
Opportunity for FREE!
wahmsuzanne

Postby bjncourt » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 pm

I'm not on it very much but I'd like to learn more. I just need to spend some time there very soon. Here is my link!

www.myspace.com/courtneysboys
Courtney

Usborne Books
www.ReadChildrensBooks.com

For parents and children who love to read!
bjncourt

Postby taraburner » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:27 am

I use it for my businesses and organizations
http://www.myspace.com/taburner if you wanna drop by
Tara
taraburner

Postby valerieandsummer » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:24 pm

valerieandsummer

Postby Audrey » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:37 pm

www.myspace.com/audreys_kitchen I love MySpace. I've gotten sales, parties and interest in being a consultant. I've friend requested everyone here who was not already my friend
Audrey

Postby Cherl » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:38 pm

I love my space. I have my personal page http://www.myspace.com/cherl_johns and my business page http://www.myspace.com/atouchofmystic
Cherl

Return to General Business Discussions