[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - What keeps you motivated

What keeps you motivated

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

What keeps you motivated

Postby Party Gal Amber » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:19 pm

Q: What keeps everyone motivated? What is the best piece of advise you've gotten and given?

My A: My son keeps me motivated, to be here for him daily is wonderful. Shot for the moon and even if you miss you land among the stars is the best advise I have gotten and Never let your fears keep you from earning money. Is the best advise I think I have given.
Party Gal Amber

What keeps you motivated?

Postby poncesand » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:23 am

To be honest with you working from home can be tough when it comes to staying motivated. I keep myself motivated daily! By reading motivational books, reading my daily affirmations, visualizing what I want. I am a member of Belinda Ellsworth's Step into Success and I love her!! She has a ton of stuff to read on her website that helps you stay motivated. My Team leader keeps me motivated as well.

Warmly,
Sandy Ponce
Jewels by Park Lane
poncesand

Postby valentine21463 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:40 pm

I have lots of things to keep me motivated! Here's just a few...

First and foremost my Family. I want to be there for them when they need me.

Getting up at 5:00am every morning and scraping off the snow or ice off the windsheild of my car so I can go to work. :cry: This is my winter time motivation. lol :lol:

To have the freedom to do as I please. For instance I'm tired of requesting vacation days off from work only to be denied. When I'm sick I'd like to be able to call in without the fear of getting fired. And last but not least stability. I need stability. No JOB out there is secure these days.

I believe that things happen for a reason. For instance whoever I talk to regarding my biz. Or maybe handing one of my brochures to the waitress, etc. All those little things ad up and who you meet may be a stepping stone for the future. And everyday that goes by I know I'm getting that much closer to be able to fire my boss!

What a happy thought...fire my boss :D
valentine21463

Postby 963975 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:15 am

I keep motivated by my awesome supports I get from my company. We have team calls, emails, a wonderful team website - all this keeps me going. And I agree with the Step Into Success from Brenda , it really is great.
Dawn Taylor - #963975
Taste of Home Entertaining
entertaining_fun@yahoo.com
http://tastefullyfun.tohe.com

Postby ravish30 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:36 pm

I keep motivated by rewarding myself.

I make a goal list every week and then tackle it. If I have completed my business goals for that week, then I reward myself with something personal. That could be dinner out, my nails done, etc. It can be something small or something larger....but it works for me!

If I do NOT meet my goals...then I get No reward for that week and add those uncompleted goals onto the next week's GOALS and TO DO lists.

I have been doing that for 3 years and it works for me.

We often forget to take time out for ourselves or to treat ourselves so this is ONE way to motivate yourself to obtain them.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby seahealth » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:12 pm

I am most motivated by not wanting to ever have to get a real job ever again. I enjoy working at home and so does my husband, we don't ever want to do what "most" people do. The freedom is empowering.
$1 Healthy Energy Drinks & Affordable Effective Weight Loss Programs
http://www.GlobalSuccessMentor.com
seahealth

Postby yourbeautyrep » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:01 pm

My family and not wanting to work for anyone else ever again motivates me!
Erica Brooks
Your Beauty Rep
You deserve to be pampered!
www.yourbeautyrep.com
yourbeautyrep

Return to General Business Discussions