[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Business Goals for 2007

Business Goals for 2007

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Business Goals for 2007

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:02 pm

What are your business goals for 2007?

Shelly
ravish30

Postby Audrey » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:11 pm

Really in one word....growth. :)
Audrey

Postby seahealth » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:06 pm

Count me in with Audrey on "Growth" - that was about as simple as it gets.

I will elaborate a little more though.

Since I reached or came real close to my weight loss goals in 2006, in 2007 I want to help other people reach their weight loss goals too.

In my business I am qualified for the director level in every area except for business volume, so in 2007 I want to help enough people to build their businesses so that I qualify every month. Doing so will qualify me for a free car payment every month - so that is my big goal for 2007 because I sure would love to drive a nice shiny car this year.

Last year we bought a brand new vehicle, but it is mainly my husband's vehichle.......so of course I caught the "new car bug" too :D
$1 Healthy Energy Drinks & Affordable Effective Weight Loss Programs
http://www.GlobalSuccessMentor.com
seahealth

Postby RMiller005 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:22 pm

It's finding what works for me and get my butt in gear and motivated. OOIIIIEEEEEEE.
*LOL*

Since we moved and getting settled (been since June 2006) I seem to have lost motivation.
I guess I just need to simply get moving and stop making excuses ...
*L*
anyway... I hope everyone has a bountiful 2007.
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:07 pm

My motivation seems to have taken a rest, too. Every morning I say to myself " I gotta get going and do this stuff" then the next thing I know I'm putting stuff off til later. I love my jobs, and keep thinking of all these ideas to do, but actually doing them is the problem. I'm thinking its a winter thing and once the days get a little longer and warmer I'll get on the ball.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:58 am

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby ravish30 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:33 am

How is 2007 going for you so far?
ravish30

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:42 pm

I'm doing much better on my motivation. One of my upline sent me a cd on time effectiveness and it really has helped. Also the warmer Spring days (when we have had them) seems to give me a type of Spring Fever and gets me moving. I was feeling kind of gloomy and now that I'm feeling more up beat, I can tell a difference in my candidates and my sales. Hoping to make it to manager by the end of 2007 with at least 6 more new associates.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby angie » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:52 am

My business goals for 2007 is to grow my customer base so I am working on a couple specific ways to do that. One of the ways I am focusing on is my hostess program with the free gift incentives. I find I do not have to work so hard when the incentive is appealing.
Beauty is just a click away, visit me,
your marykay independent beauty consultant
www.marykay.com/awatson778
angie

Postby mommys3angels » Mon May 14, 2007 10:21 am

mommys3angels

Return to General Business Discussions