[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I am looking for a party plan.

I am looking for a party plan.

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Postby PrincessHouseKatie » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 pm

I'd be happy to talk to you about Princess House!
Namasté,
Katie
SAHM and Lifestyle Consultant

http://www.princesshouse.com/kwilson008
PrincessHouseKatie

Postby southernstar » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:34 am

Hi PJ

Some quick advise...

First...Find a product that YOU LOVE! If you're not sold on it, you can't sell it! Is it a consumable which means repeat business or one time shots? Do people know the name?

Second...How's the hostess program? If it's not offering the hostess decent rewards like a full 25% of her showtotal + 1/2 price items and hostess only specials AND additional incentives for bookings off of her show...then what's in it for her? She needs a big reason to clean her house, make eats and invite everyone over...without our hostess', we obviously don't have a party plan!

Third...What's the background of the company? Are they ethnical? Solid and stable? Is there brand recognition? Do they recognise and reward their consultants?

Last...What's in it for you? Are you happy with the commission structure of the sales alone??? I save this for last because if the other 3 aren't in place, this doesn't matter and if you're not pleased with the income you can make just on your sales, then building a team won't matter because you'll not get that far!

Whatever you choose, stand behind it, give the best customer service you can, relax and have fun with it and all falls into place.
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ Linda ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
A lamp will light a room,
A Candle will light a Heart!
www.partylite.biz/candleglow

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Two Sisters Gourmet

Postby alabama gourmet » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:45 pm

Hi! I don't knw if you found a party plan business yet or not. If you did, best wishes! If not, consider Two Sisters Gourmet. I broke even my first month. TSG offers good, quality products and interactive cooking classes. They offer the host a choice of 4 different menus and the menus change with the seasons so the host opportunities are endless. You can also sell thru website, individually, fundraisers, festivals, etc (just not on EBay).

I luv it because TSG has low start-up costs - choice of 2 kits - one ~ $80 and 1 ~ $140. This contains all you need to have several parties. Also, low sales quota - only have to sell $300 in 1 month of a 6-month period to remain active. TSG offers great incentives and business credits to limit out-of-pocket expenses.

You can see my website at http://www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/alester for more info. Commission is 25%. Also, if you sign up with me in 2007, I will reimburse your website cost ($50 value) and provide monthly incentives to help your business.

thanks, Audrey
alabama gourmet

Postby beachchef » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:54 pm

Great advice Linda - all of those host benefits are so important - add to that FREE SHIPPING for the host. This way there is not a dime out of their pocket (unless they choose to purchase 1/2 priced items).

I am with Pampered Chef and love the way we reward our hosts. I know that this is one reason the company has such a solid reputation and stays successful year after year.

If you are anyone would like more info, email me at chefgirlcindy@gmail.com ....and good luck in whatever sales company you choose! :wink:
Cindy
~~Pampered Chef Consultant~~
I'd love to share more! PM me!
beachchef

Postby PrincessHouseKatie » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:02 pm

Princess House just launched the Travel Trip information, and if you're interested in joining my team for only $25 and getting started toward an ALL-INCLUSIVE trip to Mexico in November (or a gift card if you choose not to go), let's chat!

www.princesshouse.com/kwilson008

Our kit contains $750 worth of products, and you are able to pay off the remaining balance over time.

I LOVE our products, and would love to tell you more!
Namasté,
Katie
SAHM and Lifestyle Consultant

http://www.princesshouse.com/kwilson008
PrincessHouseKatie

Postby southernstar » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:37 pm

A PartyLite consultant begins her biz with ZERO out of pocket...she simply has her own 'starter show' and not only gets her kit with over $450. in product and everything she/he needs to have at least their first 6 shows, but she also gets dollar for dollar in free merchandise of her choice for every dollar over $350 that her starter show amounts to.

She'll received a minimum of 25% comm and is paid every week...if her sshow is in by midnight Friday, her comm is deposited in her checking account on Wed.

Her first full month she can qualify for another $100 in products plus a PartyLite Kit Suitcase on wheels plus a chance to earn 32% of all her sales in the 2nd month.

Month 2 can give her another $100 in products to add to her kit for free and the chance to earn a full 38% on her month 3 sales...in month 3 there's yet 2 more $100 product gift certificates and a soft side tote for all your paperwork, catalogs etc to take to shows.

Every year there's a first class all the way award trip to exotic places such as Los Cabos Mexico this year plus so much more...and just imagine how much more you get when you start sponsoring others!

PartyLite's an easy sell, they've been around for over 30 years, have worldwide brand recognition (11 countries + USA) and the average party is $600. There are 3 catalogs that come out throughout the year so there's always new fragrances and accessories to share even with prior hostess'.
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ Linda ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
A lamp will light a room,
A Candle will light a Heart!
www.partylite.biz/candleglow

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby whljr95 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:24 am

Hi!! Have you picked a company yet?? If not and you want some info about Watkins pm me and I will send you some!! Good luck!!

Heather Robbins
http://www.watkinsonline.com/heatherrobbins
FREE e-book:
http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=HR6437
whljr95

Postby SuperSillyMom » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:51 am

Thank you to everyone for sharing thier companies with me. Due to a major health crisis I was off line and out of commision for a while, but I am back felling about 75% and stronger each day. I will be looking through allinfo sent to me and making my choice soon .. Again that you all for the info..
PJ
SuperSillyMom

Postby tami1674 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:34 pm

tami1674

Postby Petlane » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:09 am

Petlane brings the pet store to your front door!
http://www.petlane.com/belinda.hoosech
Why *IS* Smilin' Jake smilin'? Could it be his kibble?
http://www.frrco.com/140b
Meet the dog who was hung 367 times--and then hung!
http://www.smilinjake.com
Petlane

Postby domsmom » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:36 am

Hi there!

I hope you are feeling better. If you are still looking for something in Direct Sales...I would LOVE to share the Signature Homestyles opportunity with you!

Feel free to check out my site for more information and browse our online catalog!

www.signaturehomestyles.biz/vickie

Right now you can get started with SHS for ONLY $25.....ask me about the details!

Our GORGEOUS Fall/Holiday catalog was just released and the products are wonderful!

Best of luck to you with your health and whatever direct sales biz you decide to go with!
Vickie Lagace
Signature Homestyles ~ Ideas for Everyday Living
www.signaturehomestyles.biz/vickie
MemoryWorks Independent Consultant #301727
http://vlagace.memory-works.com
Usborne Books at Home Consultant
www.luv2buybooks.com
domsmom

Latasia Jewelry

Postby anne mudde » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:59 pm

Are you still looking for something? Have you checked out Latasia Jewelry? Their product is beautiful - most women LOVE jewelry. They just introduced a brand new bridal jewelry catalog! The commission structure is awesome - 50% plus the company pays for the hostess program. Let me know if you'd like more informations Anne
Exquisite, affordable fashion jewelry
Beautiful to wear; Profitable to sell
Ask me more.
BUY THREE, Get one FREE!!!
www.mylatasia.com/amudde
anne mudde

Previous

Return to General Business Discussions