Any home party plans for men in Canada?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Any home party plans for men in Canada?

Postby rnethier » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:18 pm

Hello.

My name is Nicole and I sell Partylite and To Spice It Up Novelties, everything you need to spice up your love life.

My husband has been looking for a party plan of his own.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Nicole

rnethier@telusplanet.net
rnethier

Postby Deb » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:28 am

Hi Nicole.

I replied to you in another thread yesterday but I will reply again here because you specifically asked about "Canada".

The company I am with is now officially Canadian owned.
They have a head office in Calgary Alberta. Everything is in Canadian dollars. They have been in Canada for 14 years. The company itself is 24 years old,from Australia and rock solid.
Very ethical owners with a stellar reputation.

There are MANY men in this company,not only do we have a mens skin care line and jewellery but we have a complete auto products range,they are the best of their kind and have been serving worldwide markets since 1983!
This includes Industrial, Commercial, Marine,Agricultural and Domestic.
The waterless car wash alone is an EASY sell and takes mere seconds to show.

Your hubby can sell one on one,sign up merchant accounts(there are some guys making a full time career with the auto products)do demonstrations and build a profitable downline business.
Because there are no level cut offs the RISIDUAL INCOME that can be made is UNLIMITED!
You also never lose your position once you advance to a higher level.
Also the company SUPPORT is second to none.

He can demonstrate the auto products on what we call a friction brake machine.(seeing is beliving)

Here is just one online video demo...

http://www.pro-masystems.com.au/Default ... ,Documents

To read more about the PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS go to my Canadian website here. Just click on Performance Products on the top.
If your hubby is seriously looking and he likes what he see's have him contact me.

http://www.pro-masystems.ca

Deb 8)

best_aloe_products@yahoo.com
Deb

Return to General Business Discussions