[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - how did you know

how did you know

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

how did you know

Postby tjcjlc99 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:21 pm

tjcjlc99

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:55 pm

It was alot of things. My biggest thing was I know that the products sell very well and it's not hard to get people interested in them .
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby emcity30 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:36 pm

I knew right away when I saw the catalog. I love the products athome america has. Not only are the products great you can start for FREE!!! Check out the catalogs online at www.athome.com/wendyfors and you too can start for FREE.

If you have any questions email me at emcity30@frontiernet.net :)
Have a Great Day
Wendy-At Home America Consultant
Start for FREE ask me How
emcity30@mchsi.com
emcity30

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:34 am

I knew right away when I see the name from my childhood (Watkins). If my mom thought they were good enough to use in her house, I knew that they offer fantastic products. Another reason is, I wanted products that I would use on a regular basis. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't use Watkins product(s).
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:34 pm

My Grandma and Mom used Watkins also. I tried other popular businesses and didn't care for them, plus with some of them there was an associate selling them every other corner. When my sister showed me the Watkins business, I just knew that it was for me. I love the products and the looks on peoples faces when they discover someone close to them has Watkins available.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby christina » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:13 am

I've been in a company that closed, a company that seemed to be heading downhill and companies that were great. Through experiences and growing in my own knowledge and skills I've learned what to look for and what to look out for. I am incredibly thankful for the companies I represent and am proud to rep for them. The product has some to do with it (gotta believe in it/them). The people at the home office have a lot to do with it! You must have confidence that they know what they are doing, that they're doing it for the right reasons and the right people and have a solid plan in place for growth and meeting the needs of the distributor. Basically you want to have solid complete confidence that they know what they're doing. That's huge because you are basing your entire business and possible financial future in their hands.

With time, effort and proper training and skill development you can make your chosen opportunity work for you. It doesn't magically happen and unfortunately our society has caused us to have an expectation of quickness - everything needs to happen fast. Support is important. Having a great sponsor can make a huge difference. On the other hand, I've made one of my businesses work very well and I didn't have a good sponsor. I figure my dreams are my own and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get the knowledge and skills I need to succeed. I also do my best to be a good sponsor to my team. What I look for in a company is the same thing I look for in team members: dedication.

I hope that helps some. :)
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:01 am

That was so well said and so true, Christina.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby christina » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:00 pm

Thank you, Suzanne. I'm glad it came across as I intended it to. Sometimes I can be a bit passionate when I start talking about companies because I have seen so many with poor leadership and so many that have failed. It makes you all the more thankful for the great ones that are out there. :)
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby MinT » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:07 am

I chose my company because I had loved their products in the past but also because of what the company stood for...profits with principles. It's a very empowering company for women and the founder is fantastic.
Independent Consultant
Relax on your seat while soaking your feet!

come ryze with me www.ryze.com/go/MinT88
MinT

Two Sisters Gourmet

Postby alabama gourmet » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:54 pm

For me, it was the products and the cooking party concept. I like the idea that there are 4 different menus offered and they change each season. I also enjoy the recipes - there are so many different uses for each product.

I find most people have never heard of TSG but luv the products once they try them. I experiment on my family all the time - cream puffs, beer bread, apple cake, dipping oil, cheesecake, --- and I like to cook but am glad to only have to add one of two things to mix.

It's just fun! And it's a products that gets used up and people come back for more...
Audrey Lester
Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant
http://www.tastefullysimple.com
Jordan Essentials Independent Consultant
http://www.jordanrep.com/10525
alabama gourmet

Postby beachchef » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:58 pm

With me, I already owned some Pampered Chef and knew that I wanted more and this was a way to get it, but I did not seriously consider the opportunity until I took a closer look at the host benefits - what is in it for them, and the companies solid reputation.....not a fad....a company with a solid history. And the products sell themselves!

With this I could work as little or as much as I wanted - I could even stop and not be penalized, so I knew I had nothing to lose by giving it a try. After 3 years, I'm still at it and loving it!
Cindy
~~Pampered Chef Consultant~~
I'd love to share more! PM me!
beachchef

Postby angie » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:07 pm

I enjoyed using the products then became a consultant. I liked the idea of having my own products for customers to purchase so I did not have to wonder about them getting it or getting it on time. I have to say the commission was also a great deal breaker as I also wanted financial gains.

angela
Beauty is just a click away, visit me,
your marykay independent beauty consultant
www.marykay.com/awatson778
angie

Postby dyamondrose » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:40 am

For me it's because of the safer products, the companies mission statement "Enhancing the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals", and last but not least the wonderful people on this team that makes it a point to follow the mission statement of the company and the mission statement of the team "providing a possitive partnership for your success". I am very thankful that I have found them. Great people. :D
dyamondrose

Postby earth gifts » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:34 pm

For me it was finding a "ground floor" opportunity with an established company. That doesn't happen very often and I'm asolutely loving it. The products were exactly what I was looking for...safer, environmentally products for my family and home. Plus the team I'm with offers free leads, free splash page and a free autoresponder. When I saw everything the company had to offer I knew it was a "no brainer" for me!
Jackie

Diamond Team Leader-
Take my & Get FREE samples!
earth gifts

Postby AvParties4u » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:33 pm

DITTO... Same for me.. The Products as well as the compensation plan and what my team offers. Especially the product line though :D :D
AvParties4u

Next

Return to General Business Discussions