[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - What stands out about your company?

What stands out about your company?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

What stands out about your company?

Postby Deb » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:15 pm

If you had to pick "one" thing that stands out about your company what would it be?

What makes it different from the rest? (in your opinion)

What unique "perks" does your company have?

You can only pick ONE! :mrgreen: (hard I know)

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby tami1674 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:29 pm

tami1674

Postby SusanS » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:28 pm

Money!
50% Commissions and a downline payout six levels deep - so, yep.. money!
Susan S
Brown Bag Party - Ind Rep
http://www.bbparkansas.com
What's in YOUR Brown Bag?
SusanS

Postby risajane_2000 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:40 pm

Designed and created by the customer!
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby earth gifts » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:06 am

Jackie

Diamond Team Leader-
Take my & Get FREE samples!
earth gifts

Postby playfuldelights » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Barry Lee
VP of Sales
Playful Delights, Inc.
Wholesale Adult Novelties
Earn over 50%
http://www.playfuldelights.com
playfuldelights

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:11 pm

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby jewelry4u » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:33 am

Company Commitment. To Customer, Hostess and Consultant.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby Deb » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:05 pm

You are only suppose to pick "ONE" ladies. :wink:

Hard I know when you are so jazzed about your company. :D

If I had to pick just ONE thing that stands out about the company that I am with it is that you never lose your position,downline or discounts when you move up.
Never.

I know one gal who stopped working her business for four years due to family,health, LIFE....etc...
When she stopped working her business she was a Senior Director in the compensation plan.
When she decided to start working the business again she was STILL a Senior Director and her downline left intact.
She contrinued to recieve checks all those four years
that she was not actively building her business.
That is unheard of in this industry!.
She used the products herself but she was not working the business yet she continued to get paid for all the work she did before she stopped building.

I know gals involved in other companies that go up and down the ladder in their comp plan if their team stops working or a few drop out.
They continue to work very hard but they get demoted because of their downlines lack of production.
I dont think thats fair and I dont want others to be able to control my income like that.
That cant happen where I am.
I am not at the mercy of what my downline does to keep my position that I worked so hard to get.

If its going to be its up to me. :D

Thats one of the most unique features of the company I represent.

True income security.

Deb 8)

http://www.pro-masystems.ca/amazing_aloe
Deb

Postby Deb » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 pm

Susan.

I looked at your website as I thought it was a GOURMET FOOD MLM(by the name "Brown Bag") and I was suprised. :lol: LOL

Not a "food" company. :roll:

By the way your company has a GREAT pay plan!!!!

Deb 8)

http://www.pro-masystems.ca/amazing_aloe
We are moving to a NEW bigger better facility!

http://www.gourmetmixes.net
Need a fundraiser? Earn 50% PROFIT for your charity or cause!
Deb

Postby Debi2 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:17 pm

Hi Deb!
Would you mind telling me the pluses and minuses of doing the GTG business here in Canada?

Is the S&H reasonable? Are there any extra/hidden costs you have to make up for in the S&H? What about quality and the feedback you have been receiving from your customers?
Thanks in advance Deb. You can send me a PM if you like since this thread asks to say only ONE good thing!! :lol:

Debi
Debi2

Postby Deb » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:24 pm

Hi Deb.

I am sending you a PM.

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby emcity30 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:07 pm

AtHome America you can START FOR FREE!!!

I love this so people can try it and once you start you won't stop. I love AHA and the homewares.

Join my team for FREE!!!
Have a Great Day
Wendy-At Home America Consultant
Start for FREE ask me How
emcity30@mchsi.com
emcity30

Postby familytoys » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:12 pm

Love to read? www.goreadtoday.com
Build your child's library while earning $!
Come register to win $50 in free books!

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
Providing tools to take your business up!
http://www.passiontosuccess.com
familytoys

Postby patricepag » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:15 pm

50% of sales goes to the home based business owner

Xango donates part of their worldwide sales to Kids Charity

Payouts 9 levels deep

First to market product

What else do you need

www.bayareajuice.com
patricepag

Next

Return to General Business Discussions