[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - How do you offer the business opportunity?

How do you offer the business opportunity?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

How do you offer the business opportunity?

Postby Decor Diva » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:05 am

Hi,
Just curious as to how some of you offer your business to prospects and how much detail do you go into?
Decor Diva

Postby ksbell » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:01 pm

It depends on what they've asked. If someone says, "Man, I'd like to find a way to stay home with my new baby." Then I give just enough info to peak their interest and schedule a time to get together and discuss the details. If they say, "I've looked at everything out there and I can't find what I'm looking for." Then I start asking questions about what they're looking for and see if what I have to offer meets their needs.

It's all about meeting needs. If you help enough people meet their needs, you'll get your needs met. Go with your gut, give them as much info as they ask for. If they want a little extra money, keep it light. If they want to replace their income and stay home, show them how they can do that. It also depends on the setting. At a show, I peak their interest by saying, "Watch what I do tonight and if you're interested, talk to me later tonight. I can show you how you can do what I do." or something like that.

Good luck.
Kim
How old you are is your business... How old you LOOK is MINE!
http://www.beautipage.com/kim_bell

Get Paid to Get Fit!!
www.milliondollarbody.com/fitcoachkim
www.bellybusterdiet.com
ksbell

Postby kandleqween » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:01 pm

I offer it to my hostesses. They are the best prospects in my mind. I often give the consultant packet in with the hostess packet. Gets them thinking because they can turn their show into their starter show!

KQ
kandleqween

Postby tami1674 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:11 pm

I try to look at everyone as a potential prospect. I listen to their needs. The need is usually the basic four...money,time away from the kids, self identity and frienships. As a consultant you can tell what people are looking for usually. My job is so fun I always have to share it anyway!
Tami
Have a gourmet day,everyday!
www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/tradke
tami1674

Postby ravish30 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:51 am

Customers and Hostesses make the best prospects in my book.

I do some advertising too...online and offline and let them come to me to request the information. I give them the facts and details with NO hype.
ravish30

Postby kitkitwv » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:23 pm

I advertise on sies, and let them know joining is free with us. Offer incentives, but don't give them too much info at nce. I tend to be over-enthusiastic about my products sometimes, and that tends to scare perspective consultants. Just be wrm and helpful, and let them know how you can help them... And I can't stress enough- OFFER INCENTIVES!!!!
Come see our items, and tell us if you'd like to be a distributor! And, use our items to host home parties, too! Party on! and Make extra cash!
www.jccollectiblesandbeyond.com
kitkitwv

Postby taraburner » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:09 am

most just come to me
or are previous customers who love the product so much they sign up.

If someone requests info, I send them basic info and direct to the site since all the info is there.

Don't want to overwhelm people...keep it simple!

Tara
taraburner

Postby sayitisntsoy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:52 pm

I like to include an opportunity brochure with all my catalogs and orders. You never know who is looking for a business. Even if they are not looking for something now, they might know of someone or might find themselves looking for a business in the near future.

I figure the brochure is pretty enough to look at and read through and that alone will get the idea in their head. :lol:
Michelle
Burn candles without the black mess! www.SayItIsntSoy.com

Quality Leads for your business - http://www.idevaffiliate.com/31145/idev ... php?id=197

Tools for your home party plan business -
http://www.celloinabox.com/shop/shopaff.asp?affid=643
sayitisntsoy

Return to General Business Discussions