[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I joined a swapper group! Anyone else interested?

I joined a swapper group! Anyone else interested?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

I joined a swapper group! Anyone else interested?

Postby bjncourt » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:32 pm

I've never done this before but this one is brand new and it looks like they are doing a really good job with it! Here is the info if anyone is interested. I know for myself I love supporting other moms so this is great! PM with questions or to see if you company is on there or not. I know the list keeps getting updated. :)

This is a shopping group for all home based businesses, One rep per company will be allowed. In this group you will need to make a purchase of 10.00 or more each month (not including shipping) from one of the reps. When you refer someone to the group they will make their first purchase from you. You will have until the end of the month to make your purchase (including paying for it).

You may post as often as you'd like, including recruiting your business. The more you tell us about your company the more sales you will receive.

Fridays- Post ads for other companies you represent!

Networking & tips are welcomed anytime!!

Let's have fun & get the word out about our businesses & our customer service.

The spots are going fast. Please stop by join because they are only allowing one rep per company to join. Please tell them that Courtney Heath referred you and your first month you'll buy from me. After that you chose.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WahmSwappers/join
Courtney

Usborne Books
www.ReadChildrensBooks.com

For parents and children who love to read!
bjncourt

Return to General Business Discussions