[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - You're Invited - Princess House Fall Preview

You're Invited - Princess House Fall Preview

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

You're Invited - Princess House Fall Preview

Postby PrincessHouseKatie » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:14 pm

We are introducing the most beautiful new catalog that I have seen since I started my Princess House business. And the best part is that Princess House Home Office Team is throwing this party for us! They are coming here all the way from Taunton, Mass just to see us! I am so excited! I want to pack that room full of awesome people and of course I thought of you!

There are going to be over 70 NEW PRODUCTS introduced along with recipe ideas, the newest decorating tips for your home, and the best part......DOOR PRIZES AND GIVE AWAYS! Plus a gift just for coming! I really hope you all can come and bring some friends!

Please be sure to RSVP by Monday 8-6 to reserve your seat. Seating is limited and I have a feeling we are going to pack the house! See you there!
Namasté,
Katie
SAHM and Lifestyle Consultant

http://www.princesshouse.com/kwilson008
PrincessHouseKatie

Return to General Business Discussions