[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Any Private Quarter Consultants out there??

Any Private Quarter Consultants out there??

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

Any Private Quarter Consultants out there??

Postby katyrose51 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:53 am

Hi,
Sometime ago, I almost became a Private Quarters Consultant. At that time, I was a little concern about the prices but loved the products.
Are there any Private Quarter Consultants that can tell me how they are doing with this business?
Do you find it hard to get bookings, etc.?
Thank you for any info you can give me.
Sue~
katyrose51

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:05 pm

Hello!

I am not a PQ consultant, but I am in contact with one. Do you want me to PM you her email address?
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby bfugate » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:35 pm

Hi KatyRose51! I am a Group Leader with Private Quarters and I have been with PQ since April 07. I cannot tell you how many parties I have given after people have listened to the presentation and felt the luxurious quality of our products and say "Now I get it -- you get what you pay for!" They tell me stories about how they have purchased featherbeds and down pillows from a high-end department store only to be poked with feathers all night and have an awful smell from the feathers. I live in Oklahoma (not the richest of the States) and I have absolutely no problems getting bookings from parties after people have seen and felt the products. We are currently looking to make the first 100 leaders in the company (I believe we have about 60 now). October is the perfect time to become a consultant. The featherbeds are being offered to new consultants at a price of $30 -- for any size -- even king! If you are still interested, I would say jump on this opportunity now. I would be happy to sponsor you if you do not have a PQ consultant.
bfugate

Return to General Business Discussions