[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - How long did it take you to do $1000 or more a month?

How long did it take you to do $1000 or more a month?

Feel free to discuss Home Businesses in general in this topic. No advertising please!

How long did it take you to do $1000 or more a month?

Postby brooketrout » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:55 am

Iam wanting to join a jewlery buisness and was wondering how long it took you to really get going. I would be happy with even $700 to $800 a month. Also too where iam this line of jewlery is nowhere around! So that is exciting. I do have a buisness plan written down with everything I want to do. Any thoughts?
brooketrout

Jewelry

Postby vegasglitz » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:35 am

Hello,

When I started with my jewelry DS company I wrote down a list of everyone I knew and starting calling my friends and family first and told them about my new business and asked them to help me get started. I started with a Grand Opening and made sure that I had six shows scheduled before signing up with the jewelry company. You want to make sure you have a good base to start.

Make sure that you talk to everyone you know about your wonderful company and wear the jewelry, you are the best source of advertising especially when you wear the jewelry. I call it shameless advertising LOL!!

That's great that you have a business plan, but have you written down your immediate goals yet? Sounds like one of them is making $1000 per month profit. In answer to your question about making around $1000 per month I would look at your commission amount (varies with different DS companies) and how many shows you want to hold per week and/or month in order to achieve that goal.

Did you get my PM I sent you? Good Luck :D

Have a Sparkling day!
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

Postby brooketrout » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:55 am

thanks debbie!
brooketrout

Postby risajane_2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:26 pm

I agree with everything vegasglitz posted. You need to have a plan and goals. But be flexible too.

Are you wanting to know when we made $1000 profit or $1000 in sales?

I had $500 in sales my first month which was only with 3 shows and I started out in December (so I had to work around Holiday get togethers to get them scheduled). I hit $1000 in sales in April, 5 months after starting my business.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Marisa
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby ravish30 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:03 am

I hit my $1,000+ month 3 months into my TW business, I guess that was over 4 years ago because I have been with Tupperware since feb. 2003.
ravish30

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:21 pm

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Return to General Business Discussions