[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking For Recipe Submissions For My Blog....

Looking For Recipe Submissions For My Blog....

Are you looking for a Rep that sells a specific product or a Rep from a certain company? Post your request here stating what you are looking for. This is NOT the place to post your business opportunity ad!

Looking For Recipe Submissions For My Blog....

Postby ravish30 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Okay ladies here is how I am working it.

I need a few new recipes for my blog. My blog is highly traffic'd so I get a slew of exposure on my blog.

Here is what I would need:

Your name
Your Recipe
A Photo of the dish you made (this can NOT be a copyrighted photo that you snag from some place)

In exchange: I will credit you for the recipe and include links to your biz site, blog etc at the bottom of your recipe which means tons of exposure for you as my recipes are all archived and listed and searchable by all major search engines.

If you would like to submit a recipe to me and you meet the requirements above, PM me or email it (with an attached photo) to Ravish30@my.tupperware.com

I will be accepting them for the next 14 days.
ravish30

Return to Looking for a Specific Product or Company