[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Join Just Jewelry and earn your kit!

Join Just Jewelry and earn your kit!

This is the only place you can post your work at home opportunity ads. Thank you for your cooperation!

Join Just Jewelry and earn your kit!

Postby wonderfully_made » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I am very excited about Just Jewelry and their compensation plan, beautiful affordable jewelry, and their message. I am so excited that I've got some incentives up my sleeves. :D

My goal is to add 10 new people to my team by December 31st of this year. I'm a former HR professional and Communication manager so I know what it takes to motivate, encourage and develop individuals and teams. I also work with our church's youth group so I also know how to have fun. :lol: Are you one of those 10 looking to have fun while earning 50% commission right away?

The normal cost to join is $249 in sales(can order a pre-selected kit or choose your own jewelry) and $69 business enhancer kit. Anyone that joins me by March 15th will have the opportunity to earn their kit.

This is a personal offer from me and not a Just Jewelry company-wide offer. I'm looking for people who are serious about joining a company that can definitely thrive (and has been) in this economy.

Visit our website, look around, write down any questions you have then email me and I will call you or email you (whichever you prefer) to answer those questions and to tell you how you can earn your kit.

Just Jewelry could be just right for you!
Sr. Consultant, Just Jewelry
$32 or less, AFFORDABLE is best!

astokes@itsjustjewelry.com
wonderfully_made

Return to Work at home opportunities