[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tupperware - Online & Offline Biz Opptys!!!

Tupperware - Online & Offline Biz Opptys!!!

This is the only place you can post your work at home opportunity ads. Thank you for your cooperation!

Tupperware - Online & Offline Biz Opptys!!!

Postby ravish30 » Sun May 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Contact me for all of our specials!

Do you Love Tupperware?

Did you know that you can work at home Selling Tupperware Online? NO home parties are required! You can Sell Tupperware by One or Combine Several of these Methods: Online Parties, Online Website Store Sales, Offline Book NON Party Orders, Offline Book-Order Parties, In-Home Demo Parties, In-Home Cash & Carry Parties, Online Bridal & Gift Registry, Fundraisers To Groups, plus so much more! Choose One or Several! NO home parties are ever required so you can have a completely ONLINE business like me!

Our Start Up demo kits contain $350+ worth of NEW Tupperware Mdse. including business start up supplies. (ON SALE RIGHT NOW for ONLY $79.99 + Tax!) We are also giving you your first month FREE in leasing a optional Online Website Store. Each Additional Month ONLY $7.95 billed on a month to month basis, NO long term contracts!

You would make a baseline commission of 25% not including commission bonuses or performance awards. You get 35% off all NEW demo products that are introduced and a 25% off discount on your personal purchases! Save even more by applying your personal discount toward sale products.

Remember, NO home parties are required! You can sell Online or Offline or do both! This is a GREAT time for you to start your own home=2 0based ONLINE Tup perware Business! You20c an even join Tupperware to buy from yourself at a personal discount/wholesale!

Contact me directly to ask about my private sign up specials !

PLUS...New Consultant Welcome Special:

When you start your business during April 25–May 29, add the Microwave Cereal Bowls and Microwave Luncheon Plates—a $45 total retail value—to your kit for only $5. This offer is our way of welcoming you to the best business opportunity available.

Look what our Team has to offer:

* Online Training and Webinars
* Phone Teleconferences & Trainings
* 24 years of Tupperware Experience
* Online Sign Up Registration Form
* Team Resource Business Website
* Weekly Team Email Newsletters with up-to-date information
* Team Online Message Board Forum for Networking, Learning & Sharing
* Team Contest Incentitives
* Weekly Fast Track Training Calls
* Weekly Business Opportunity Calls
* Online Chat Room (training, chat or to hold parties in)

Reward Yourself!

Contact me directly to find out our *New Consultant* Welcome Offers & Additional Specials. Tupperware makes it easy for you to get your home business up and running fast!

I am a Authorized Experienced Tupperware Online Manager and I will help you get started! I offer unlimited Online & Phone Training an d Supp ort! We are a highly motivated & succes sful online Tupperwar e Team.

Please contact me for FREE INFO today! (phone # on my website!)

Shelly H.
Tupperware Manager
http://my.tupperware.com/Ravish30
Ravish30@my.tupperware.com

You might also want to check out our Online Eparties! You can earn FREE Tupperware by hosting your own Online 14 day Tupperware Eparty! If your a mom or a working lady, this is a FAST & Easy way to Earn FREE Tupperware! Check out all of our NEW Childrens & Baby Products!

Copyright © 2009
ravish30

Postby ravish30 » Sat May 23, 2009 11:17 am

Tupperware Brands Makes Forbes.com "Platinum 400 America's Best Big Companies" List.

In January 2009, Tupperware Brands Corporation was recognized as one of the leading national organizations for the sixth time on the Forbes.com "Platinum 400 America's Best Big Companies" list.

The prominent recognition was given to the company for its exceptional performance in the "Household and Personal Products" category.

Way to go Tupperware!!!
ravish30

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 am

Contact me directly to ask about my private sign up specials !

PLUS...New Consultant Welcome Special:

Start your business during May 30–June 26, and you can add the June Welcome Offer, three FridgeSmart® Containers—the Large Round, Large and Small—to your demonstration kit for $10. It’s a $59.50 value.
ravish30

Return to Work at home opportunities