[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - 8-MILLION FREE VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE(S) - $800+ value

8-MILLION FREE VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE(S) - $800+ value

This is the only place you can post your work at home opportunity ads. Thank you for your cooperation!

Postby nutrocat36 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 pm

You have a great product or service to offer, an attractive website but far
too few visitors, this is the problem faced by nearly all internet
marketers! The Gurus repeat this over and over again: REAL VISITORS EQUALS
REAL SALES!

What if I told you I will GIVE YOU 8-million credits to use on traffic
exchanges to build your business, boost your bottom line and create a steady
stream of real visitors to your website? Notice I said “GIVE”! Go on the
market to purchase 8 million visitors and even if you can –and it is
doubtful – it will cost you at least $800!

Why I am I giving you 8-million credits on traffic exchanges to use any way
you wish? To promote any site you wish?

I want you to read my new eBook “An American Story”. It will cost you $4.75
to download directly from the publisher. Download the book; send me, the
author, proof of purchase to my email: gastondelesdandroux@gmail.com and I
will personally see that you get your 8 MILLION TRAFFIC EXCHANGE CREDITS
FREE OF CHARGE! Yes, this is a $800 VALUE! You are wondering how can I
afford to do this? The reason is simple: I have a friend who owns 8 traffic
exchanges and he wants to help me promote my book – and he also wants to
increase the count of clients he serves. All three of us get what we want!

It’s simple:

1. Buy the eBook $4.75 from the publisher: http://smalldogma.com
2. Send a copy of your proof of purchase to gastondelesdandroux@gmail.com
3. Receive your 8-million traffic exchange credits.

AND THAT’S NOT ALL: Your contact information will be placed in the pot for a
drawing on October 16 2009 for a brand new DELL NOTEBOOK COMPUTER!

It’s heard to believe, I know, but it’s true. I want my book read. I want to
prove to the publisher I can market this book. My needs are fulfilled by
giving you the 8-MILLION TRAFFIC EXCHANGE CREDITS!

Do it now while you are thinking of it. Use our PayPal or credit card. Buy
the eBook for $4.75 and get 8-MILLION TRAFFIC EXCHANGE CREDITS as a gift
from me.

Thank you and happy surfing!

Gaston Delesdandroux
This Is How I Pay My Electric Bill & Rent Monthly!

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/217863
nutrocat36

Return to Work at home opportunities