LifeShare International

This is the only place you can post your work at home opportunity ads. Thank you for your cooperation!

LifeShare International

Postby traceypred » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 am

LifeShare is a brand new MLM that is currently in the pre-launch phase (expecting to go live in approximately the next 60 days). We are a company that will be very similar to Shutterfly and Snapfish but with an MLM structure and much better pricing. PLUS we will be mailing out your photo cards for you. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of something big before it launches.

LifeShare will be the easiest and most affordable photo-sharing site on the web with the ability to transform your memories into visual creations that can be printed and mailed through the LifeShare product line. LifeShare will provide an ability to share your memories and thoughts with those important to you, while building financial independence.

I love that it is very affordable (you can join NOW for just $55 during the pre-launch phase of our company. Cost will be $99 at launch) and there are no parties involved. LifeShare will be starting with photo cards and steadily rolling out additional photo sharing products on a quarterly basis.

The best part of all is that not only can you build an additional stream of income by joining LifeShare, it will also make a wonderful marketing tool for your current business. No need to give up a business you have worked hard to build! Using LifeShare's photo cards as a companion to your current business you can recognize your team, thank your hostesses and customers AND use it in your personal life. It's a true win/win. Imagine going to a party and taking a picture of the guests and hostess, uploading the photo to LifeShare and making a really cool card to send to your hostess to thank her for having you in her home. Or, send a picture to the people who booked a party and thank them for booking or to each guest to thank them for attending and remind them of how much fun they had! Take a great picture of your display or your products and send to your potential hosts or consultants to entice them to book a party...the ideas are endless! Cards will be an affordable $1.50 each at retail but as an associate you pay just 88 cents. Or you can be just a customer and purchase our cards at retail if your company prohibits you from joining another direct sale company.

If you are interested in hearing more about how you can use LifeShare in your business AND/OR start your own LifeShare business contact me asap. This is a binary compensation plan company so getting your spot early has the potential to help you to build a great income down the road. Remember we are taking new associates on right now but have not yet launched. I don't have to tell any of you what a great opportunity this could be for you. Check out my website at www.mylifeshare.com/tracey for more info and contact me if you have any questions.

Tracey Pred
LifeShare International
www.mylifeshare.com/tracey
traceypred@aol.com
402-570-3000
traceypred

Return to Work at home opportunities