[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Handbag Heaven with Luxe 21!

Handbag Heaven with Luxe 21!

This is the only place you can post your work at home opportunity ads. Thank you for your cooperation!

Handbag Heaven with Luxe 21!

Postby sjjohnson » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Luxe 21 is a new and quickly growing company! I absolutely fell in LOVE with their handbags! They are very affordable (most bags average about $49!) And there are over 200 to choose from! They change their products often and no catalogs. The main thing that I was looking for when I started my home business was true flexibility. I had checked into a lot of different ones, but all of them practically required home parties. Which took away from my time with my kids just because parties almost always fall in the evenings or on the weekends. I have so far ran my business totally online and it has worked wonderfully, people LOVE the products! So they are an easy sale! Feel free to go to my website Or email me at sjjohnsonluxe21@gmail.com
Basically, they have taken Party Plan and mixed it with Affiliate marketing to bring a great new type of program that fits whatever type of marketing you would like to do!
Oh yea... a few other details
Base commission is 20%
There are no breakaways
No kit to buy
It's only $50 to start (but they have a free offer going on right now)
sjjohnson

Return to Work at home opportunities