[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Question of the Month!

Question of the Month!

Every month we will have a different topic in this discussion board relating to work at home. Please join in and share your tips and resources with each other. Thank you!

Question of the Month!

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:55 am

Since it has been almost 6 months since the last topic, I thought I would start one!

What are your goals for the upcoming selling months?

For me, it is to have at least $4K per month in retail sales, book 12 parties per month and to sponsor and qualify 10 new team members.

Next....
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby propartyplan.com » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:35 pm

That is a great goal!!
I am looking for approx 10 parties per month and recruiting 10 people per month.......I am looking forward to the busy fall and winter season! Marcy
Marlo Quinn!! Ground Floor Opportunity
http://www.marloquinn.com/naturalglow
ProPartyPlan.Com-Resources for those in direct sales, party plan, work at home business...
Check us out at: http://www.propartyplan.com
propartyplan.com

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:37 pm

I'm scheduled to do a Holiday vendor show at our church which I am looking forward to. I am also looking at booking a couple more this year.
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Party bookings

Postby rebecca » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:45 am

rebecca

Postby propartyplan.com » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:52 pm

Marlo Quinn!! Ground Floor Opportunity
http://www.marloquinn.com/naturalglow
ProPartyPlan.Com-Resources for those in direct sales, party plan, work at home business...
Check us out at: http://www.propartyplan.com
propartyplan.com

E'lan M. O'Brien - Undercoverwear

Postby elan01 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:15 pm

My goal is to talk to at least 10 people daily about Undercoverwear.

I moved to Tampa from Pittsburgh, so I might do a bridal all alone on October 1st. I want to network and find new customers.

I also want to share the Undercoverwear opportunity with other ladies. We make an excellent commission and have a rockin Hostess Rewards Program...I need to emphasize that to anyone who has never heard of us.

AND...I want to earn a Caribbean cruise from Undercoverwear...it's their newest incentive going on right now.

I could go on and on...but I won't.

E'lan
E'LAN M. O'BRIEN
UNDERCOVERWEAR AGENT #205457
TAMPA, FLORIDA
813-829-8230
http://www.freewebs.com/elan01/
elan01

Booking calendar

Postby Rosalee » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:27 pm

I agree with Marcy, we also have an opendates sheet to schedul parties through HGP- Makes it so much easier. You can then schedule around your other activities.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it."
Rosalee

Return to Topic of the Month