[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - How are you marketing your business for the month of Sept/

How are you marketing your business for the month of Sept/

Every month we will have a different topic in this discussion board relating to work at home. Please join in and share your tips and resources with each other. Thank you!

How are you marketing your business for the month of Sept/

Postby elan01 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:32 pm

I was wondering what everyone has planned for September.

I started to build an additional website for a selling/recruiting tool.

Feel free to visit it...I need feedback.

E'lan M. O'Brien
Undercoverwear Agent #205457
E'LAN M. O'BRIEN
UNDERCOVERWEAR AGENT #205457
TAMPA, FLORIDA
813-829-8230
http://www.freewebs.com/elan01/
elan01

25% off SALE thru September

Postby SoyJoy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:13 am

Hi, E'lan
Your site looks very nice & I like your name, for lingerie thats' GREAT!!

I'm having a WELCOME to my site & New business sale for September. I'm offering 25% off ALL our MARLO QUINN products. I just started it 4 days ago & so far no hits, but I'm advertising in forums, thru my personal warm market, etc.

It is always important, I believe, to offer customers something so they have something to look forward to. I'm also offering to anyone that says they found me on certain forums, Like HOMEPARTYPLANNETWORK to email me after they order & I will send a FREE Candle!

And in starting a new business, like I am, I know I must spend a few dollars in advertising, upfront & what better way than to give some gifts to NEW CUSTOMERS!!!

Have a GREAT month. We just moved to NC from Bradenton, FL!!! I LOVE it up here. Today started out at 58, going up to 81!!! I can breathe in September. I never liked June-Oct. in FLorida!! Plus our family is all up here.....But Tampa is a GREAT city for business opportunities

If you are interested, enter code 2525 for 25% OFF your entire order at MARLO QUINN www.MarloQuinn.com/Soyjoy
Lauralyn Harvey
SR. Independent Consultant
www.MarloQuinn.com/Soyjoy
~*Not all Soy candles are Created Equal~*~*

$10 signup/FREE Website/25% & more profit margins/5% on 3 levels
SoyJoy

September

Postby kitkitwv » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:15 pm

I'm thinking of expanding to ebay. I really need to get my business up and running... Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Come see our items, and tell us if you'd like to be a distributor! And, use our items to host home parties, too! Party on! and Make extra cash!
www.jccollectiblesandbeyond.com
kitkitwv

Return to Topic of the Month