[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Do you make Monthly Business Goals?

Do you make Monthly Business Goals?

Every month we will have a different topic in this discussion board relating to work at home. Please join in and share your tips and resources with each other. Thank you!

Do you make Monthly Business Goals?

Postby ravish30 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Are you a goal maker?

Do you make goals on a weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or yearly basis?

Do you reward yourself for accomplishing your business goals?

What are your business goals for 2007?

Shelly
ravish30

Postby Audrey » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:13 pm

I'm struggling with the goal approach. I think instead I'll be creating a "to do" list and adding new items as I realize they need to be added and removing those items that are complete.

What I'm finding is that some days I"m more motivated to work on one thing and on another day I'm more motivated to work on something else. With a to do list, I can scan it and then choose what I want to work on depending on my mood that day.

What about you?
Audrey

Postby ravish30 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:05 am

Are you a goal maker?

Do you make goals on a weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or yearly basis?

Do you reward yourself for accomplishing your business goals?

What are your business goals for 2007?

I make goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Writing them down and planning for them keeps me on track for obtaining them.

I reward myself every week if I complete my biz goals...usually a massage, manicure or a new piece of clothing etc...whatever it is, I make sure its for ME and not the house!

Goals for 2007: Build up my #2 business to be just as successful as my #1 business. To work harder at networking both online and offline.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby tonja » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:37 am

I too have to say I am more of a "To Do" list maker - since I still work FT outside the home
I have been working on ideas of how to get some of my Biz to become more known in this area - I have already begun working on my Craft Show list as this has been the best venue for me , considering I live in a pretty rural area -These shows have been great to get my products and name out into the community - Allows for trying-seeing-tasting of products- And have been revamping how I display products and taking better notice of which products sell beter in what areas
Also have been working more to promote these Biz online

I hope that 2007 is an AWESOME Selling year for Everyone !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Goals???

Postby Rosalee » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:07 pm

Yes I to, set goals for myself & My business. Not only does it help build self-esteem, but it also gets you & your business headed in a positive direction. I set daily goals for myself & my business, as well as weekly goals & monthly goals. Blessings to all of you in your businesses & your goal setting.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:17 pm

I'm also a to do list person. I also have a to do pile that I have to work on every day. Bills and important time sensitive things go on the list and the things that I have to look through, make a copy of, mail etc.. and other no hurry stuff gets thrown in the pile. I don't reward myself but get a great feeling when I've finished my list or my to do pile is done.
I also work full time outside the home. If I have some extra time during the day, I'll stamp catalogs, make phone calls, call in ads, etc... Alot of hard work now will let me close my full time business in town and work my homebusiness at home while I take care of my family. That will be my big reward.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

biz goals

Postby jillsartwork » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:53 pm

Well i try to make a list weekly and hope to get them all done and if I do then i just give myself a big pat on the back and move onto the next list for the next week

Jill
jillsartwork

Postby angie » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:01 pm

I am defenitely a goal maker. I do a monthly plan or I will be spinning around in circles and all over the place Life is more than about having a business so I try not to get overwhelmed.
Beauty is just a click away, visit me,
your marykay independent beauty consultant
www.marykay.com/awatson778
angie

Postby kitkitwv » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:17 pm

My Goal is to reach the amount of $$ in my paycheck that I would make working at my full time job (Yes, I'm a part time work at home, aspiring to be full time)... So, I guess 300 a week or more would be great... So far, we're fortunate if we pull in 300 a month from the site and parties....
(p.s., all recruiting tips are appreciated!!!)
Come see our items, and tell us if you'd like to be a distributor! And, use our items to host home parties, too! Party on! and Make extra cash!
www.jccollectiblesandbeyond.com
kitkitwv

Postby babyboomerbev » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:47 pm

I have never been a to do list person but before when all the kids were at home I did not need a to do list...had plenty to do and usually knew when I was supposed to do it...Now the nest is empty and I have started new ventures here and have found that by doing a little to do list and posting it where I can see it...have a tendency to stick it in a book...I am getting more things done. It is not perfected yet...but working on it. So I think I did accomplish part of my goals for this month..
babyboomerbev

Return to Topic of the Month