[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - First Week Of January

First Week Of January

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

First Week Of January

Postby Audrey » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:28 am

How did everyone's first week of January go? One of my personal goals is to stay happy, stay positive and be calm. So far, so good :)
Audrey

Postby jillsartwork » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:02 pm

It went very well. stayed busy and kids are going back to school so hope to get this house in order then

Jill
jillsartwork

Postby Cherl » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:43 pm

This week has been kind of up in the air, The kids go back to school on Monday so all should be back on track then.

Cherl
Cherl

Postby ravish30 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:50 pm

My first week in January has been fabulous! I have done a party and closed it. I also had 3 non party related orders this week....so Off to a good start!
ravish30

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:24 pm

Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby jillsartwork » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:08 pm

I LOVE the tupperware e gift certificates. Tara gave me one and I just loved it. I got my items and they are even better in person. And already using them. Since i started cooking again. My cover is blown. The kids know mom knows how to cook now.

Jill
jillsartwork

Postby taraburner » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Don't even ask me cuz if i had to relive this week y'all would be totally confused! Just ask Jill about my last email to her and that was just for the first 3 hours of the morning!!!! LOL
Tara
taraburner

Postby jillsartwork » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Yep took me 3 times of reading to even come close to understanding it all LOL

Jill
jillsartwork

Postby babyboomerbev » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:23 pm

First week off to good start. Did on the spot makeover in the middle of the flea market...passed out samples and info., hope it will bring me business. Kind of thought it was a good sign. Been eating right, doing my exercising, doing forums etc. So I am off to good start.
babyboomerbev

Return to Non-Business Discussions