[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - ~ Gardening ~

~ Gardening ~

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

~ Gardening ~

Postby ravish30 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:16 pm

ravish30

Postby sarahbendt » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Sarah Bendt

Get your FREE samples at:
sarahbendt

Postby silverspangled » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:47 am

Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:32 pm

Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby ravish30 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:43 pm

ravish30

Postby silverlover2 » Mon May 12, 2008 11:13 am

My garden is looking pretty good - we have had some great rain - so that helps! I can't wait for those tomatoes to GROW! Ordered some new plants for our pond today.

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Tue May 13, 2008 8:24 pm

I wish. I have a black thumb like no other!

So I just support those with green thumbs by going to the Farmer's Market every week. There is nothing like fresh fruit and veggies! YUM!
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby ravish30 » Wed May 14, 2008 9:47 am

Hi Trishia!!!

Ladies...we purchased this stuff from QVC called Spray and Grow and I can NOT tell you how happy I am with that product!!!!

I have been spraying it on one of our azalea bushes and not spraying it on the other one....the one I have been spraying it on is 3 times the size of the one I didn't spray it on so now we are going to try it on the veggie garden.
ravish30

www.hipchickjewels.com

Postby hipchickjewels » Thu May 22, 2008 10:55 am

Makes me want to have a great big garden. I just grow tomatoes. Maybe I should expand. Shelly thanks for the tip on what you use. I am going to look into it!

Tina
hipchickjewels

Return to Non-Business Discussions