[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Spring Fever.....

Spring Fever.....

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Spring Fever.....

Postby ravish30 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Anyone else READY for Winter to be OVER with?

I got spring fever....tired of winter and ready to get the sunshine and warmth back!
ravish30

Postby Darlene » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:24 pm

My hand is up. Yesss I am beyond ready for spring. Today is so cold and windy out and we are to get more snow again. They said snow for the whole week. I guess March might come in like a lion.
I want to open my windows again and get out in the yard. It wont' be long I guess.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby Christena » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:42 pm

I'm so ready for spring. I can't wait to go camping and take road trips.
I will begin watching for my 'early' blooming flowers next month!
christena
Christena

Postby ravish30 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 pm

We love camping too.

We are warm weather folks here so we hate the cold winter months.
ravish30

Postby Christena » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:35 am

It was 60 degrees! More of the same Thursday but on Friday.....arggg
cold and some snow.
christena
Christena

Postby ravish30 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Happy March Ladies...spring is right around the corner now.

We woke up with a dusting of snow this morning...YUCK!
ravish30

Postby Darlene » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:49 pm

We woke up to another cold day. No wind or snow, just cold. I ventured out to the store and right back home again.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby ravish30 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 am

The wind is howling here in PA and the snow has been falling for hours :(
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:33 pm

I am ready for spring.
Can't wait for winter to be over..
AvParties4u

Postby ravish30 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 am

It has been in the 60s for the past 3 days and today we might hit 70 woohoooe!
ravish30

Return to Non-Business Discussions