[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Question

Question

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Question

Postby NEmom95 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:38 am

I was wondering if I'm the only one here? It seems as though this portion of the forum should be closed. I'm just wondering is there a point that I will meet others? Are there other newbies? I see that people have viewed my other posts. Its ok you can tell me that you didn't like my topics.

I would like to become a member and have actual conversation with poeple. After all that is why I joined and have been learning from the posts. That I don't want to just sell my product or build a team. I want to make business networks. Anyone else have thoughts about this? Feel free to share.
NEmom95

Re: Question

Postby Beckymk » Wed May 23, 2012 10:15 am

Hi,

I'm here also. I had been a way for a bit, also had to change e-mails & took a while to get back onto the forum but am trying to get back to posting.

It does seem like there are a lot of older posts here but that's the nature of the internet though. I'm on several boards (some business, some not) and so I do tend to go in spurts otherwise I would be spending my entire day on the boards. There are days I do that too. :D

Have a fantastic day.
Becky
Senior Distributor #116689
Send Out Cards

Beckymk

Re: Question

Postby Marianne » Sat May 26, 2012 3:20 am

I'm here too. Just got back on the boards. Love sharing ideas on building our businesses. That's why I'm back.
Marianne Glynn ~ Jade and Jasper Jewelry
Jewelry As Unique and Special As You
Marianne

Return to Non-Business Discussions