[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - What do you to have fun with the kids?

What do you to have fun with the kids?

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

What do you to have fun with the kids?

Postby mepperly07 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:32 am

mepperly07

hello

Postby homemaker » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:16 pm

homemaker

Postby pschaeffer » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:22 pm

Phyllis Schaeffer
Schaeffer's Gifts
www.schaeffersgifts.com
Ask me how to earn free gifts.
pschaeffer

Postby helpmoms2stayhome » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:42 pm

helpmoms2stayhome

My boys are at different stages

Postby Fuff n stuff » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:08 pm

Fuff n stuff

Postby Marli » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:59 pm

Enter to win a FREE 16 oz Jar and bella bar
www.soycandlemama.com
Marli

Postby EileenMalone » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:26 pm

EileenMalone

Postby angienewton » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:25 pm

We don't have young kids at home but hubby and I like to play XBOX with my 20 yo. stepson when he comes over. We also enjoy board games too.

And we just recently purchased Uno Attack and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby familytoys » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:37 pm

We love to play! My 5 year old also loves to bake, and my 2 year old loves to be outside and go on walks.

Debbie
Love to read? www.goreadtoday.com
Build your child's library while earning $!
Come register to win $50 in free books!

Passion to Success
Lead with your passion!
Providing tools to take your business up!
http://www.passiontosuccess.com
familytoys

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:02 pm

My kids love doing crafts! They also like to watch movies together with popcorn, etc! :P

This Summer I hope to do more one on one with them. They are different ages and at different stages and sometimes we don't get to really have good one on one talks!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby athomept » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:18 am

Wow, well I love playing games with my boys. We all sit down as a family and play monopoly, trouble and some other games I grew up on. Isn't it funny how some children today can play with some of the things we played with as children. I love playing video games with my boys, I play basketball, touch football, ping pong, catch, boxing, we walk together and so many other things.

Its great, I would not change it for the world. thanks

Michelle
athomept

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:50 pm

I was given this site by a gal at our local library. I ordered my catalog!

www.insectlore.com

They have complete butterfly kits! Imagine watching butterflies come to life in your own home~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby SweetBerrySue » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:33 pm

I have to admit we are a bunch of homebodies over here, :lol: We spend loads of time outside in our yard. The little ones and I love to flower garden....we plant a new section of perennials every year. We purchased our first home a few years ago, so just HAVING A YARD is a ton of fun for us. We also have a swimming pool, that we built a deck/patio around last summer, so we are ALWAYS out there unless it's raining.

Silly as it seems, the kids just LOVE to eat outside, so we do BBQ just about everynight, weather permitting, sometimes even when it's not. :wink: My neighbors probably think I'm nuts outside BBQing in the snow.

We also like to take trips to my dad's on the weekends. We do lots of family activities together.
Sue
Founding Consultant ID#F0605.017
Sweet Berry Designs
www.sweetberrydesigns.net/senos
Come join a GREAT team!
www.theberrybunch.net
SweetBerrySue

fun with kids

Postby chib » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:23 pm

I have three girls, ages almost 5, almost 5, and 7. To pass the time, we often make cookies or a cake. Model magic by crayola supplied us with countless hours of creative fun. They dress up and put on little skits, and I video them too.

I also find that if I give them scraps of paper from my paper collections, some punches, glue, and ready to make cardstock, they go to town and make cards for their friends.

Helen Chibnik
www.bigyellowbox.net/love2colot
Helen C.
NJ
chib

Return to Non-Business Discussions