[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tell us about your family including pets!

Tell us about your family including pets!

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

This was Fun!

Postby Fluff n Stuff » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:13 pm

Fluff n Stuff

Postby Swidmom » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:13 pm

Last edited by Swidmom on Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellen Swidler
Future Design Team Leader
The Glass Bracelet
Custom Jewelry designed in your home!

www.theglassbracelet.com
Swidmom

Postby Tonya » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:39 pm

Tonya ~ Watertown, NY

Gifts, Collectibles, Address Labels, Wood Signs, Seasonal Decor & Tupperware
http://www.bboopsworld.com

Directory of crafts made in USA
http://www.usa-crafts.com
Tonya

Postby Marli » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:57 pm

Enter to win a FREE 16 oz Jar and bella bar
www.soycandlemama.com
Marli

OK, my turn...lol

Postby Home&GardenGirl » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:55 pm

Hi everybody!

It's great to get to know you guys other than a name..lol. So here's me..........

26, with a absolutely fabulously supportive hubby, Phil (34), (very helpful, often comes up with game ideas and stuff for me, but sometimes they are dumb..lol, I don't tell him that though, dont want to hurt his feelings!) Married since July 2003, together since 1999. No kids yet (he's just itching to be a daddy!) but we're working on it! :wink:

Have a beautiful German Shepherd, Zeus, who thinks he's a lapdog...lol. Funny story about how he got his name. Phil rescued him and his name was Buddy (he was under a year old then, about 8 now), well my hubby thought Buddy was a sissy name for a German Shepherd, so decided to call him Zeus...so,,, now I call him "Zeusy" (Zoo-see). That drives my husband nuts! :D

I love Home & Garden Party! I love my team! Sooo supportive! Having strong bonds with family and friends is sooo important this day and age. On the side I babysit my almost 1 year old niece 5 days a week (phew, very exhausting!) LOVE to scrapbook or any kind of crafty things.

Ok I'll stop jabbering now...lol

Great to meet all of ya!
Mindy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mindy Wheeler
Home & Garden Party Independent Designer
gigglezz78@hotmail.com
www.homeandgardenparty.com

** I LUV WHAT I DO...YOU CAN TOO **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Home&GardenGirl

Postby dkelley77 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:37 pm

My family consists of

me- I am 28 years old, grew up in Va Beach and now live in Southeast Mo ( been 6 years and still getting used to it). I love history and real estate. I hope to merge the two and start a business buying run down houses and returning them to their former glory along with a history of the house.

My boyfriend- 30 years old and currently stationed in Tikrit Iraq with the Army National Guard. Anything to do with cars or racing -he loves it. We actually have a room dedicated to hotwheels! I thought it would slow down after he went to Iraq but then he found Ebay and jsut has them sent home..LOL!

My children- 2 boys ( 7 and almost 6) and a girl ( 4). The boys are sports junkies. My boyfriend was nice enough to get them into racing so every Sunday we cant go do anything because we have to watch Nascar. They think that is their job until he comes home. My daughter is such a girly girl. Growing up a tomboy I never worried abotu my hair. But she has long blonde hair that I have to brush and style every morning. Her clothes have to match and she hates getting dirty.

Our baby, Ashley the cat. She is a 4 1/2 month old ball of energy. She runs runs runs all day and when she sleeps she snores. This is the only cat I have ever met that doesnt know that shes not supposed to like baths!
My Tastefully Simple Website www.tastefullysimple.com/web/dkelley1
My BeautiControl Facebook www.tinyurl.com/beauticontrol
My Tastefully Simple Facebook www.tinyurl.com/tastefullysimplefacebook
dkelley77

I'm Debbie

Postby DLuvsCandles » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:20 am

I am Debbie. Married for 13 years. Own a condo. Have a dog and a cat. :D
DLuvsCandles

Postby scrappingbybea » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:59 am

HI, I am Bea. I have two darling daughters, and a hubby. i am about to send my oldest off to kindergarden. i remember when she was just a baby.

no pets yet.

bea =)
Find out about our exclusive scrapbooking products and how you can start your own business.
http://beaceja.leavingprints.us/
scrappingbybea

My family

Postby glsirois » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:04 pm

I'm a mom of two, step-mom of three, and nana of one.
My step-kids are: a girl 24, a girl 22 (who is the mom of my 1 year old granddaughter), and a boy 18.
My son is 23 and my daughter is 13.
The 13 year old is the only one still living with us (she's ours together).
It really confuses people when I tell them that my husband has four kids and I have two, but together we have five. lol
We have a lot of pets.
one dog
one cat
three snakes (burmese python, ball python, queensland carpet python)
one tarantula
a varying number of dwarf hamsters (they keep having more babies)

and we breed rats to feed to the snakes
:) Ginger

glsirois

pets, etc.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:44 pm

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Hi! My name is Suzanne and I've been married to Danny for almost 25 years. We have 3 sons, 17, 10, and 8 years old. I own my own pet shop but wanted to start a homebusiness. Danny will need a liver transplant in the future and he will need me to be home with him. I will sell my pet shop one day and will still need some type of income so I thought I'd get started on building a homebusiness. We have 4 dogs, 1 cat and a turkey, rooster and 3 ducks. I'm looking forward to learning how to do an online party. Thanks for having me.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Previous

Return to Non-Business Discussions