[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tell us about your family including pets!

Tell us about your family including pets!

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Tell us about your family including pets!

Postby angienewton » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:32 am

Thought I would get this board started!

I'm Angie (31), stepmom of two (22 and 19) and married to a very supportive dh. We live in IL but I am originally from Virginia.

We have a zoo here which includes Bam Bam, our Blue and Gold Macaw, Caleb, our Basset Hound, Pebbles, our cat and Taz, our turtle (it's a SHE). I love animals and I'm sure we'll add more in the future.

Tell us about your family!
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby lovinmybabes » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:09 pm

I'm Jessica, we are also in IL. My "we" consists of my dh George, my son Caleb and my daughter Lorelei. We also have two little kittens (sisters) named Ginger and Pepper. We had a parakeet, but unfortunately last month Ollie left us. :(
Jessica Roberts

Have your cake & eat it too! Little One Letters & Cakes offers Greeting Cakes, personalized occasion letters, party supplies, gift baskets & so much more! Order 5 Greeting Cakes, Get 1 FREE!

Owner, Little One Letters & Cakes
Ind. Dist. of Greeting Cakes #0406003
lovinmybabes

Postby anita » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:10 pm

Hi! Mi name is Anita (28 ) and I too have a very supportive dh, Wayne (33) and I have 2 wonderful little boys Jeremy (9) and Damon (7 and a half :wink: that half is very important to him). We have a Jack Russell named Princess, but we call her snap cause she likes to snap her teeth together and pretend she's gonna get ya! hehehe... and we have a black long-haired cat named Salem and a gray and white tabby named Katie...we love our animals too. I could have a whole houseful. I think that next I will get my husband a Doberman Pincher.
~Anita Elmore
Candle Lady
anita

Postby angienewton » Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:21 pm

Thanks for sharing ladies!

Jessica I am sorry to hear about Ollie. Always remember the good times. My parents had to put down their Chesapeak Bay Retriever, Skipper last week and it's been hard, especially since I couldn't be there when they did it. We will always remember him though, he was a great dog and lived a great life.

Anita that is so funny about Princess aka Snap...LOL! As far as Dobie's, they are just beautiful dogs. Let us know when you add to your family.
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby lovinmybabes » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:18 pm

It was hardest to explain to my 2.5 year old where Ollie went. We just told him he went to play with some friends at his other home. :(
Jessica Roberts

Have your cake & eat it too! Little One Letters & Cakes offers Greeting Cakes, personalized occasion letters, party supplies, gift baskets & so much more! Order 5 Greeting Cakes, Get 1 FREE!

Owner, Little One Letters & Cakes
Ind. Dist. of Greeting Cakes #0406003
lovinmybabes

Postby P-CHEFMOM » Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:55 pm

HI I'M KRISTI(30) MOM OF THREE(6, 4, 1 )
I LIVE IN BELLOWS FALLS,VT. I WISH THAT I COULD LIVE IN HAWAII~ALOHA~
WE HAVE 1 DOG , HER NAME IS ROXIE. SHE'S HALF ROTTIE~ HALF HUSKY. 1 BLUE EYE- 1 BROWN EYE.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (DAVID) BUT WE DON'T GET TO SEE HIM MUCH. HIS JOB REQUIRES ALOT OF HOURS.

I'M A COUNTRY MUSIC FAN, LOVE CHINESE FOOD, LOVE TO COOK AND BAKE(WHEN I GET THE CHANCE), CHEF EMERIL IS MY BUDDY, I'M A IC FOR PC, I LOVE SURFING THE BOARDS & NET.
P-CHEFMOM

Postby Kasi » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:34 pm

A little about my brood:
One Husband of 10 years..."L"
Three boys:
"M" 10yo, "D" 8 yo, and "J" 3 yo
and one little tiny girl:
"R" now 18 mo.

We also have two floppy eared yellow lab babies:
Samson & Princess, both 4 yo.

On occassion, we may have lizards, worms or bugs courtesy of said above boys. :shock:

We just recently moved from the desert southwest to Northern Nevada. BRRRRRRR!!!!
Kassandra Toney
Wife to one, mom to four.

Kasi

About our family

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:15 pm

I am Kerry and have been married for almost 15 years. Bob and I have 2 children together...Delta is 13 and Joey is 9. We are also raising his daughters from a prior marriage, Nicole is 19 and away in college. Sarah is 16. I couldn't ask for any better family than I have. We have 4 cats, Bo, Otis, Beliah and her baby LittleBit.

Hi

Postby becklyl04 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:22 am

My name is Rebecca and I am a mother of Cassie (3) and Leonie 4 months. I am residing in Rockhampton with my partner Lyle. We are to be married in Aprl this year.

I have recently started with UCW and am thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Regards
Rebecca
becklyl04

Postby PattiB » Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:12 pm

I'm Patti-
my dh(which I'm assuming means DARLING HUBBY) of 11 years is Scotty-
my kids are Briar 10 and Nick 7 --we have a black Pug named Lucy-a turtle named "tough cookie" and two goldfish we won at the carnival 2 years ago... we just had to put down our Siamese of 13 years and we're trying to focus on the good times...dang I miss that cat... she sat in my lap for 4 hours while I was in labor with my ten year old --- :cry:
we'd love to rescue another Pug but there are so few to rescue in our area...plus we need to finish our fence or the rescue clubs wont even consider us, which is understandable....
PattiB

my family!

Postby SpicyLisa » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:57 am

Hi I'm Lisa (35) , I married dh Roger about 5 yrs ago(together for 11 yrs total) , we have a 5yr old Boy Zachary and a 185lb Old English Mastiff named Zildjian , he thinks he's a chihuahua though! Then one lonely goldfish named Spongebob , his lifepartner Ozzy died about 2 weeks ago from bloat ,R.I.P , we had both fish for over a year now , my son was ok with him passing and conducted services in the bathroom.
I LOVE to read , especially Anne Rice and Stephen King. I love to bake and am currently taking an online program in the Culinary arts , I hope to someday own my own Bakery and Candy shop.
I spend way too much time on line when everyone is asleep! I am a nightowl by nature and wouldn't have it any other way! I LOVE this board!
Lisa Jarva
Spice It Up Parties
zacaroonie99@msn.com
believe it , you can achieve it!
SpicyLisa

Postby angienewton » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:49 pm

WOW Lisa, an Old English Mastiff thinking he's a Chihuahua. That's gotta be a sight to see...LOL!

Best wishes on your bakery and candy shop. Sounds like fun!
~Angie~

angienewton

pets,etc.

Postby sabrina » Sat May 01, 2004 9:35 pm

I loved reading the posts here!
I have a hubby, 4 cats(all rescues) a yellow lab mix and a guinea pig. I am also working on getting a bunny- to have a classroom pet when I finish college. (I will be a teacher)
I go to a craft store in my town which has a 200 pound english mastiff there. He just had puppies. Also, my mom has great danes. We had to euthanize one about a year and a half ago and I can just now finally talk about him wothout crying. It is soo sad. i am just glad I had the chance to know such a great dog and such a "true love."
Thanks for sharing your stories.
sabrina

Postby CarrieVita » Fri May 14, 2004 6:46 pm

Hi everyone. Good to read a little more about everyone!

I'm Carrie (27).. I'm not married, but have a boyfriend of 5 years. I currently am still renting an apartment but am looking to buy a house soon (exciting!). I live in IL, I don't currently have any pets because my parents adopted my cat, Guinness. (Boyfriend is allergic, plus I have a lot of furniture that the cat isn't allowed on.)
CarrieVita

Postby angienewton » Fri May 14, 2004 8:53 pm

Oh Carrie that's too bad your b/f is allergic. Maybe one day...the schoolage girls I watch have a Bichon (a breed that doesn't 'shed') because the mom is allergic to dogs.

Thanks for sharing more about yourself!
~Angie~

angienewton

Next

Return to Non-Business Discussions