[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tell us about your family including pets!

Tell us about your family including pets!

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Postby CarrieVita » Sat May 15, 2004 12:05 pm

You're welcome :)

And yeah, it is too bad about him being allergic. The weird thing is, he grew up with cats. When he moved out of his mom's place where the cats were is when he started developing the allergy.

I don't think he's allergic to dogs, though, so when I get a house, guess what else I'm probably going to get :)
~*~Kara Vita~*~ Skincare that Delivers!
--Pharmaceutical quality skincare
--Product Education
--Home-based careers for men and women.
Contact me for more information: CarrieVita@aol.com
CarrieVita

Postby homepartygirl » Mon May 24, 2004 1:33 pm

Hey there!

Ok its my turn.

I am Crystal (31) and I have DOH (dear other half) of 10 years..we are not married..(but soon) and his name is Zeb. We have 2 children Zebbie (7) and Simone (10) she is my stepdaughter..but she has lived with me since Zeb and I have been together...so she is mine!

We have no animals. But, we are looking for a bird...so soon!

I am a consultant for:

Home and Garden Party
The Pampered Chef
Home Interiors and Gifts
Tupperware
Avon

I know it sounds like too many. But, I simply love people...and my ultimate goal is to quit my job and work for myself. It seems that Home and Garden Party and Avon are going to be the ones for me!

I am so excited to get to know all of you!

Crystal
-:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ My job's a party... -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* what's yours like?
homepartygirl

Postby angienewton » Tue May 25, 2004 9:03 am

Welcome Crystal! Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit better.

What type of bird are you looking for? I have a Blue and Gold Macaw. Bam Bam will be 12 next month and I got him when he was 3 mo old!
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby hannanmum » Mon May 31, 2004 2:43 am

My name is Carolyn. We are a US military family currently living in Belgium. Been married for almost 8 years. We have a 6-year-old daughter and a 2-year-old son who calls his dad "mommy" or "junk" (hubby's name is Jon, close enough I guess). We have 2 dogs, one is a mutt but we think she is part Gordon Setter , the other is a cocker spaniel, and we have a dwarf rabbit named "oui oui" (they speak French in this part of the country) who thinks he is a dog and is therefore requesting he go potty outside like them.

This is our 2nd summer here and maybe the last , so we plan on finally doing some traveling. Hubby just got back from a 3-month-deployment to Kosovo so we are ready to spend some quality time together.
Independant consultant for Enchanting Potions http://www.smellgoodies.com. FREE SIGN-UP!
ESD Soy Candles FREE SIGN UP!
Tupperware
http://www.my.tupperware.com/channan
Stamping and Scrapping respectively with, The Angel Company tm and Leaving Prints tm.
hannanmum

Postby angienewton » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:20 pm

Hello Carolyn and Welcome,

Thanks for letting us get to know you better!

My stepdaughter and son in law are based in Alaska. My SIL will be deployed this summer for approx. 3 months.

Glad your hubby is home safe and sound and you can spend some quality time together.

Enjoy your time here at HPPN!
~Angie~

angienewton

Hi Everyone!

Postby BePampered » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:16 am

My name is Tarra Parks. I am 22 years old, and I am married to a wonderful Dh Will, who is 24. We have two beatiful little girls, Kailyn (Ki-lynn) who is 4, and Bria who is 14 months. We live in Kentwood, MI. I grew up in the Grand Rapids area, my husband in the Fennville area. We just built our first home, so we are adjusting to being "Homeowners" and it definately has its "Joys" but the work is never done :) WE are a Christian family, as involved as we can be in our church. I work full time outside of the home :P , I am in the insurance claims insdustry. I am also an Independant Kitchen Consultant for The Pampered Chef, which I love doing. I have been with PC since January. My husband works for UPS and is a server at a restaurant called Carrabbas. We are both in college still, I have my AS in the Arts my husband has his in Information Systems. We are both currently in school for our BS degrees. Busy Busy? Yes we are :)

Its been great reading about all of you and your families! I love this site!
Hoping to get to know more of you in the future!
Tarra Parks
Independant Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef
TarraParks@comcast.net
www.PamperedChef.biz/indulge
~We do Bridal parties, fundraisers and more! Check us out! What are you waiting for?!~
BePampered

Postby angienewton » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:39 pm

WOW Tarra! You are a busy family ;)

Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit better. I enjoy getting to know our members here.
~Angie~

angienewton

Hello

Postby SellsBskts » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:02 am

SellsBskts

Postby angienewton » Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:59 pm

~Angie~

angienewton

Postby tchrmom » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:02 am

Crafting my future and having FUN!
Judy
tchrmom

Postby angienewton » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:21 pm

~Angie~

angienewton

Postby stacyharvey » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:47 pm

Stacy Harvey
Independent Sales Representative
The Homemaker's Idea Company
Undercover Wear
Scents Indulged
BeautiControl
stacyharvey

Postby angienewton » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:34 pm

~Angie~

angienewton

This is Lil from Charlotte, NC

Postby candles2nv » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:12 pm

:D Hi!! I'm Lil (31) , mother of 3 (4 years, 3 years, and 8 months). Married to hubby Nick for 5 years. Our 4th child is really our 1st. Cody is our dog. Tiger striped pitbull (his color is called brendle, brendal? not sure how to spell it tho). He's going on 7 years old in Nov. He's awesome. He lays there as the kids crawl all over him. Does tricks for them and plays hide and seek. He loves his sibblings. As considering Cody as part of the family I just wanted to add that Pitbulls have a bad rep behind them and people's first reaction seem to agree without knowing anything else about them. You have to look at the owner not the animal itself.
Lillian Quintos
704-651-5761
candles2nv@yahoo.com
Catalog Parties and Home Parties
Earn Free Merchandise
Business opportunity available
Request Free sample and Brochure
candles2nv

Re: This is Lil from Charlotte, NC

Postby angienewton » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:27 pm

~Angie~

angienewton