[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tell us about your family including pets!

Tell us about your family including pets!

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Postby digbugsgirl » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:22 am

Brandy Hopwood
Independent Kitchen Consultant
digbugsgirl

Postby NicoleM » Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:06 pm

NicoleM

I am a mom and a woman

Postby kiotis gal » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:20 am

Hi-

I am a mother of two boys, 2 and 4 years old. They keep me running non-stop. I try to remember that I am also a woman, and that my life had meaning before kids. :-)

My husband works full time and I stay home with my kids. That took some sacrifices, but well worth it.

We also have two dogs, also males. I am the only female in the entire house! That means a lot of testosterone. But it is good.

Thanks for reading about me.
Tammi Knapp
Independent Beauty Consultant
Kiotis Paris
www.mykiotis.com
kiotis@lycos.com
kiotis gal

Postby SilverSister » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:10 pm

Well I just may be the "old lady" here - I'm 44 but don't feel like it (not that I know how it's supposed to feel . . .) I've been married for 22 years to my college sweetheart and we have an almost 15 year old daughter, Alyssa and an 11 year old son, Devin. And I can't forget Chloe, our 1 1/2 year old very hairy golden retreiver.

Kathy
Wishing you a shining day and a sterling future!
Kathy C. - Silver ME!
SilverSister

Postby angienewton » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:32 pm

Tammi and Kathy,

Thanks for sharing more about your family and pets!

Welcome to the HPPN!
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby belladesigns » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:44 am

Hello, I'm Sharlie 38 from Joplin, Missouri. My dh has been great and encouring. I have a son Jordan, 11. We are foster/adoptive parents hoping to adopt a little girl or boy (not a baby though, been there-done that). We have 3 pets - our dog Sassy (she came with that name) - our cat Isabella (she's called Bella for short) she likes to drag her yoyo around with her. And don't be shocked - but I also have a pet rat - his name is Pinky. He is actually very sweet. He is white with pink eyes. He lives in a large cage on the porch and is very spoiled. He also has a plastic see-through ball the size of a basketball that we put him so he can roll around the house and not get eaten by Bella.

And that's All of Us!
S. of Bella Designs
First Open House: 10-22-04
Had to reschedule.
Successful Open House Nov 6th & 7th
belladesigns

Postby Bltshw » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:00 pm

Hi,

I'm Brandy. I'm 28 and live in MA. I'm with my husband Jason of four years who is also 28. We've been together since we were 17. Our daughter Melody will be one tomorrow. This first year flew by! And I cannot forget my first "child" Daisy. She's a yellow Lab who is seven years old. She goes with us everywhere!
Brandy Latshaw

Bltshw@aol.com
Bltshw

Michigan

Postby jasmin » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:14 pm

Hi 33 Year old Mom of 3 brats(boys 13,10 and girl 8 ). Married to my Hubby for 8 Month's.
I just resently joined the MK team, and look forward to meet lots of new people. We have ( or better I )have a Maltese baby her name is Schatzi. Love that little thing,,,much better then the Mastiff we had lol.

Staying pretty active with kids and hubby, love to go snowmobiling, so we cant wait for the Snow :twisted:
Otherwise I love to have fun and and play. (still a kid at heart)
If there is any Michigan people here close by maybe we could meet for Coffee :P

Jas
~*~*~ Life's a Party!! And I am in the middle of it ~*~*~
jasmin

Postby angienewton » Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:55 am

~Angie~

angienewton

Postby pipi3363 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:16 am

pipi3363

Postby pschaeffer » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:25 am

Phyllis Schaeffer
Schaeffer's Gifts