[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Read this email I just got

Read this email I just got

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Read this email I just got

Postby hmwrknmom2 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:37 pm

I have been thinking alot lately about how we are experiencing one tragedy after another. The tsunami, mud slides, suicide bombers, and back to back hurricanes. I feel God is trying to send us a wake up call. He is getting ready to come back in all His glory. I truly don't understand how there are still those that do not believe in Him and His word. It self fulfills itself every day. Everything it says comes to pass. I want you to read this email I received. After you are through, please consider your relationship with God. Are you ready for his return? Are you truly ready? If he came back today- would you go to Heaven with Him? Being prepared for God's return is as simple as asking his son Jesus to be your personal savior!
The name Katrina means Pure.
The dictionary defines Pure as-Free from adulterants or impurities, Free
of dirt, defilement, or pollution, Containing nothing inappropriate or
extraneous. Free from extra, unneeded elements (pure gold, pure brilliance).
Basically, as it has been said previously Katrina was a cleansing, a
washing way for those cities and states, that had been known for their sins.
Then I started to do some math as I realized that Katrina hit almost 5
years to the date of 9/11. But to be a little more exact it had been 1,814
days since 9/11. So I decided to go to the Word.
I was lead to Revelations Chapter 18, Verse 14 (1814).
Revelation 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed
from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from
thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall
stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, sounds
to me like the merchants are those who supported the sin
18:16: And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine
linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious
stones, and pearls! Purple & gold? colors of mardi gras hmmm and don't you get beads...
18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every
shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as
trade by sea, stood afar off.
18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What
city is like unto this great city!
18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and
wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had
ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she
made desolate.
One hour about the length of time that Katrina stayed over New Orleans.
If you don't know the Lord, but want to I am here to pray with you. Just let me know!
Have a blessed day
Michelle Bryant
Free Business opportunity
http://www.simplydivinearomas.com bizinfo@simplydivinearomas.com
hmwrknmom2

Postby designer » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:55 pm

"I truly don't understand how there are still those that do not believe in Him and His word."

Doesn't it say in Rev. that during the worse tribulation ever people will curse God instead of calling out to Him?

The natural disasters are all part of a plan written before the foundation of the earth. All must come to pass but take comfort in that God will protect His own. You are right, we must judge ourselves and follow God's truth only, not religeous tradition.

" Katrina hit almost 5
years to the date of 9/11."

An interesting fact about 9-11, as a studier of the word I'm sure you know Yeshua was born around the feast of Rosh Hashannah, the feast of trumpets, and the date changes due to the calender being based on the moon. But historically during the year of Yeshua's birth Rosh Hashannah fell on Sep the 11. There is no accident that Satan chose that day to strike.

Shalom,
Carol m
designer

Postby Slah_Crystal » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:09 am

I would forward it back to the sender.
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Return to Non-Business Discussions