[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Gardening???

Gardening???

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Gardening???

Postby RMiller005 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:37 am

Just wanted to know if their are any gardeners in here?

I am looking for what is called *Hens and Chickens* and no-one has them here in our area. It's a suculant plant that is a low grownd cover or I see them in strawberry pots.
I did stop at this ladies house and to offer to buy some from her but she is never home *L*
I just think they are so nice to add to the garden or around the porch.
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Gardening

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:56 am

Hi Rose

Have never heard of hens & chickens, sounds interesting. LOVE to garden but just build a house & the yard isn't even close to being ready. Can't wait for next spring! (MAYBE I'll get some bulbs in this fall!)

Best of luck
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:55 am

Hey Rose! Have you checked with your local nurserys? They're popular in this area and being your neigbor to the West, I am surprised they don't have them.

Maybe you could leave a note for the woman who has them? They spread pretty fast, and I am sure you would be able to get some from her.

Good luck! 8)
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby tonja » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:42 pm

I had some on the front porch they were just starting to make babies and fill up the pot - Rabbits, Squirrels or stray cats got them!

Did you check with nurserys online to see about them being shipped - shold not cost much as starters at the local nuserey here are usually small - just a few of them

Hope you can find them, I will look while out this weekend to see if any are still avail around here ( SE Mo)
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

hens and chickens...

Postby RMiller005 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:37 pm

I had a nice suprise.
The lady I go to the same church with stopped over on monday and gave me a big box filled with them. I was thrilled. Plus she gave me 6 peony plants...((((I love peonies))))
Anyway....
I was telling some of the ladies if anyone had any please let me know.
Low and behold someone did.
**Happy**

Rose:-)
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
RMiller005

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:15 pm

Awe Rose! That is so cool! I am so glad you got them! :P

Peonies are really pretty! What color did you get?
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:29 am

I'm not a gardener but my friend has Hens& Chicks, she loves them, but I don't know where she got them.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby ravish30 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:00 am

I have some! I know what they are! They are super easy to grow! I had a neighbor give me some starters in the spring and now I have a lot! They grow fast too!
ravish30

Postby Gr8faith » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:53 pm

I love gardening! We just built a house which prompted me to really get going on coloring up the bland yard we had. I just got really big into it this summer. I never had much of an interest in it before, but always platned seasonal flowers. My favorite plant/flower right now is Bougainvillea. I think they're so pretty! I have zinia's and roses that I also love and have gone nuts buying pretty flowers and plants this summer. I have so much to learn, but am having a lot of fun with it. :D
Amanda~27
DH~32
DD~5
DD~3
DD~2
http://Waystowin.magneticsponsoringonline.com
Gr8faith

Postby tilsunup » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:54 pm

I would love to see what they look like!
tilsunup

Gardening!

Postby MHitchcock » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:13 pm

My husband and I built an "Outhouse" for garden.
It has 1 hole and gets LOTS of compliments.
I'll see if he can attach a picture of it to this post later this evening.
Have a wonderful day.
Marjorie Hitchcock
smile4@earthlink.net
www.destinationsfashions.com

Have a WONDERFUL Day!
MHitchcock

Postby RMiller005 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:46 am

I'll tell ya.... Gardening is good for the heart and soul!

Well, Fall is coming and soon no more pretty smelling flowers. (unless you live in the south...)

Anyway...

What do you all do to keep the winter dulldrums away?

Have a fun day!
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
RMiller005

Return to Non-Business Discussions