[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Wont be around much

Wont be around much

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Wont be around much

Postby tonja » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:56 pm

this week as I have a booth at the County Fair
Set up is tomrrow, then the Fair runs Wed 5-9, Thur 5-9 Fri 2-10 and Sat noon -10 with breakdown Sun 8-noon - I will still be working my FT job durring the day(have to take off a few days early) So I wont have much time to be online

Hope all have a Great week and even GREATER sales!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Slah_Crystal » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:07 pm

Good luck at the Fair!! :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby RMiller005 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:40 pm

Good luck and I hope you do very well.
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Postby Slah_Crystal » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:55 pm

So, how did the fair go :?:
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

Slah_Crystal

Postby tonja » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:22 pm

What a FLOP ! I can not get over it ! There were only 6 vendors inside and 3 outside - No one did any good - the outside spaces were almost $300 ( so glad I chose to be inside again)

But there have been so many local areas without power, that just got it back on this last week, I think that had alot to do with it - attendance was down to the fair and traveling vendors just can't afford the cost of gas - so there was not much to offer those who did come

Plus it was soooo hot! The concert Thursday night( free with $4 entry) was Sammy Kershaw - it was so dead where I was I went and listened to him sing a couple of songs LOL

I was very dissappointed as last year was a good show - my next sho isn't until labor day so hopefully things will be better by then- plus that will be around the first of the month, not just State checks but alot o the factories pay on the 1st and 15th around here

I did at least sell enough to get my space cost back, but ended up buying some Amish Jelly and some anklets so there went any proffit LOL

Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby valentine21463 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:10 pm

awwww...I'm so sorry the fair didn't go well. :( Hopefully the next show will go well for you.

((((((((Sending good luck vibes your way)))))))) :wink:
valentine21463

Postby tonja » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:31 pm

It was just sooo hot and some many have had such trouble from the storms, that they just cant afford to spend on things that are not dire at this time

I really think the next shows I have scheduled will go WAY better - cooler temps, hopefuly folks will start to get back on thier feet a little after all the storms and want to get out and have some fun , Start some Christmas shopping - Do you realize its just like 144 days or so until Christmas - ugh! but that does mean cooler temps lol So glad that I have already started my shopping!

Have a good amount of shows for Sept, Oct and Nov - wish I could find some for the first part of Dec for those last minute shoppers

Thanx for the vibes I can feel the possitive sales energy already :lol:

Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby valentine21463 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:13 am

144 days!!!!! It's funny because every year after Christmas I always look at my husband and say...next year I'm going to start my shopping in the summer. lololol It didn't happen this year either. :oops:

I guess I'll be out there with the best of them again this year at the LAST minute. lol :lol:
valentine21463

Postby Slah_Crystal » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:35 am

I am sorry it didn't go well. :( That is why I didn't do our county fair this year either. Too darn hot and too much money. I guess everyone else had the same idea too because when we went there to walk around there were hardly any vendors let alone customers at the fair!
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

Slah_Crystal

Postby tonja » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:44 pm

Melanie
Even though I have already gotten somethings the day after Thanksgiving I am out early in those crowds - only day I really dont let them get to me LOL - But I have been looking at a bunch of WAHM sites and I have seen thigs for the kids especiall that no one else wil get them cause they aren't from the same old stores

The temp here is suppose to ease a little IF we get the rain tonight, but it is 743p just got home from swimming at my Boss' ad it is NOT cloudy and MEGA Hot ! So guess we stay in the 100s again tomorrow ugh!

Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Return to Non-Business Discussions