[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Ice, Snow, Brrrr

Ice, Snow, Brrrr

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Ice, Snow, Brrrr

Postby tonja » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:35 am

Here in Missouri we were slammed, electric and phones went out thursday night. Has been sporadic in working,since coming back on Saturday - there are still MANY in my area without power and it is so cold !
Growing up in Sunny Southern California this is a shock to me ! I have never worn so many layers of clothes in my life, but you do what you can to get a little bit of warmth.

Ice coated the lines and trees - trees kept hitting my house and garage an after awhile I was to tired, wet ad cold to go out and remove anymore , figured it was uselezss until they stopped. when daylight broke WOW it looks like a war zone with all the trees down, houses with holes in the roof, cars under trees and wires what a mess
The poor firemen, police, city workers, all the electric workers who came from others states out braving the cold working so hard I thank them from the bottom of my heart !!!

folks are yelling wanting to know when power will be restored but gosh these crews can only work so fast -

I know many states were hit by this storm. Hope ALL are able to stay safe and as warm as possible

If I am not around for awhile, it is because power is out again, it comes and goes
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby valentine21463 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:36 pm

We got that storm here in WI too! And it's FREEZING here! :lol:
valentine21463

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:25 am

It's really cold here too in NE Ohio but we didn't get a whole lot of snow. They are calling for LOTS of snow on Thursday and I am sure looking forward to it!
:P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby tonja » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:31 pm

Dont mind the snow but this ice was horrible Alot for a California girl to handle LOL
We are also to get snow Thursday, just saw the news and think Ohio will get more then us
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:37 pm

We just got done with a windstorm that knocked the power out for over 1 million ppl. It was the worst windstorm in the last 10 years. that was on thursday and there are still many with out power.
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby Ashley » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:05 pm

Its cold here...we had a little snow not much..I really cant stand this cold weather. :(
Ashley WAHM of One

Ashley

Postby ravish30 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:41 am

It's been mild here in Central PA during the day but chilly at night. So far, we have not received any snow yet this season and that is the way I like it as I hate ice, snow and cold!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby getsilver » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:53 pm

Here in West Michigan, it has been very mild for December! Mid-40s. I'm sure we'll get hit hard soon, hopefully not as bad as Denver!
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Postby MadisonsMommy » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:28 am

Its not really cold here :( I'm in Alabama so it really never gets that cold anyway but this winter has been SO much warmer than usual!
Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online
http://www.SAHMom.com
MadisonsMommy

Return to Non-Business Discussions