[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - === Getting to Know You ===

=== Getting to Know You ===

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

=== Getting to Know You ===

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:04 pm

What is your first name?

Age (optional)

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant?

What kind of hobbies do you have?

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy?

Shelly
ravish30

Postby Audrey » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:06 pm

What is your first name? Audrey, same as my user name

Age (optional) 47...getting close to 50, very close

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? I live in Santa Barbara. I moved her from Los Angeles where I lived from the time I was young

What kind of hobbies do you have? cooking, crocheting, scrapbooking and reading

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? walking, hiking...hmm most of my likes and hobbies are indoor ;)
Audrey

Postby ravish30 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:02 am

What is your first name? Shelly

Age (optional) 39

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? I am currently living in PA. I was raised partly in AZ and partly in PA thru-out my childhood and teenage years.

What kind of hobbies do you have? I like to craft, scrapbook, make cards, beading, needlework, crochet and I love sports.

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? Camping, Walking, Hiking, Rock Climbing and various other sports!
ravish30

Postby jessabelle » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:13 pm

What is your first name? Jess

Age (optional) 26

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? Always PA

What kind of hobbies do you have? my kids

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? running, walking, hiking, playing with my daughter, and gardening.
jessabelle

Re: === Getting to Know You ===

Postby passion4more » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:42 pm

What is your first name? Kim

Age (optional) 23!

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? OH all my life..

What kind of hobbies do you have? I like to paint, read, watch tv.. surf the net.. I have others

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? anything in warm weather.. although I do sled here and there with my kids..
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby ccarroll » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:30 am

What is your first name? Chris

Age (optional) too dang old (47)

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? Calif. I am a transplant. I have lived in several places in my life

What kind of hobbies do you have? reading, stitching, scrapbooking, hanging out on the computer

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? walking, swimming
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby MadisonsMommy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:20 am

What is your first name? Ciera

Age (optional) Hmm... lets just say I am a very young mommy!

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? Alabama... born and raised! :)

What kind of hobbies do you have? I absolutely LOVE making hairbows for my daughter, I love to sew and crochet and my "hobbie" that takes up most of my time is SAHMom.org!

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? To be honest... absolutely NONE... its hot here and I hate to sweat! How girly-girl does that sound? LOL!
Ciera Mowbray
Connecting Moms online
http://www.SAHMom.com
MadisonsMommy

Postby yourbeautyrep » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:52 pm

What is your first name? Erica

Age (optional) 35

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? Maryland originally NY

What kind of hobbies do you have? No particular hobby at the moment but would like to get into scrapbooking.

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? Walking, Bicycling
Erica Brooks
Your Beauty Rep
You deserve to be pampered!
www.yourbeautyrep.com
yourbeautyrep

Postby getsilver » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:30 pm

Cathy

Born and raised in Michigan

Reading, internet surfing, shopping

Gardening (weather permitting!)
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Postby tonja » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:01 pm

What is your first name? Tonja

Age (optional) 41 ugh!

What State are you currently residing in? Missouri
Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? Born in Missouri, raised in Southern California- back here almost 11 years

What kind of hobbies do you have? Drawing, gardening,

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? gardening- flowers, veggies anything I can TRY to grow LOL- swimming, walking, flying kites
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby jillsartwork » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:51 pm

What is your first name? Jill

Age (optional) 32

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? Florida
Transplant after graduating high school

What kind of hobbies do you have? crafting, reading

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? going to the beach to watch sunsets, hiking, going to parks, watching sons baseball games
jillsartwork

Postby taraburner » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:10 pm

wow I thought I had done this but didn't! duh!

What is your first name? Tara

Age (optional) 39

What State are you currently residing in? Were you raised in this state or are you a transplant? in Florida, have been since 85 when I moved from PA

What kind of hobbies do you have? who has time?

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy? running, bicycling, hanging w/kids

Tara :)
taraburner

getting to know you

Postby jillsartwork » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:19 pm

Hey tara your forgot to mention pushing your bike. Don't think I forgot that one!

Jill
jillsartwork

Postby Tammy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:55 am

Tammy

Next

Return to Non-Business Discussions