[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Weekend Plans??

Weekend Plans??

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Weekend Plans??

Postby ravish30 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:46 pm

We are still digging out here in South Central PA....7" of snow and 2-4" of ice on top of that with another 1" of snow on that....ugh!

Yesterday we had 3 interstates closed down because the roads were too dangerous with the ice...today 2 of them have opened up again so we have 1 more to go.

Schools have been closed for a few days too and my daughter was off work for 3.5 days and couldn't get in.

So, this weekend, we will still be digging out! My front door froze shut yesterday so the hubby had to fix that.

We are hoping to have a romantic dinner for 2 on Saturday evening!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby ccarroll » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:57 am

I cleaned and cleaned today. My bod is sore so tomorrow NOTHING except church. YAY!!

Chris
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby ravish30 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:35 am

Finally at 4pm yesterday they got all of our Interstates back open again. What a mess that storm was! Nothing is melting because its too cold yet.

Chris I am coming to your house for some swimming, I am sick of winter!
ravish30

Postby tonja » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:19 pm

We got a little snow Fri night and until aroun 11am Sat - but is melting away today where the sun can touch, my front yard is covered as the sun isnt high enough to get over the roof LOL

Cleaned house yesterday, went out to dinner with some friends, today spent doing inventory of Tupperware - man did NOT realize I had so much

Now just relaxing as it is back to FT job tomorrow - I think weekends should be 5 days and work week just 2 :lol:
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby jewelry4u » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:47 am

The weekend was a blur for me. 2 amazing shows, 2 church events, basketball game - I am trying to remember if I slept at all. LOL But it was a great weekend! Thank goodness I don't have a FT day job anymore because I don't know when my laundry would get done. So I am doing laundry today, show tonight. Need clean clothes to wear.LOL
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Return to Non-Business Discussions