[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Are you ready for the Holiday?

Are you ready for the Holiday?

After you've introduced yourself, feel free to come here and get to know everyone a little better! This board is for non-business discussions only, no advertising is allowed. Thank you!

Are you ready for the Holiday?

Postby ravish30 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:01 pm

Is everyone done with their holiday shopping?

Are you staying close to home or will you be traveling this holiday season?
ravish30

Postby risajane_2000 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:31 pm

My shopping is all done, I have it done before Thanksgiving!

We will be staying close to home for the Holiday!

What about you?
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby ravish30 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:02 am

Hi Marisa

I am basically done with shopping too, my hubby just has to pick up 2 gift cards for the gift card exchange charity event they are doing but other then that, we are done shopping....tree has been up since the weekend after Thanksgiving....I am about 1/2 way done with my cookie baking too.

Now I am trying to be patient...I see a pretty wrapped small box under the tree from my hubby and I am hoping its some new bling! LOL
ravish30

Postby taraburner » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:53 pm

i'm done just gotta wrap dd's
and take ds's car to get window tint and security system
and mail a ck. to a place in PA for my mom's
and that's it
Tara
taraburner

Postby Ashley » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:11 pm

Im ready for Christmas and then just skip to summer lol!
Ashley WAHM of One

Ashley

Postby ravish30 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:34 am

LOL Ashley! I totally agree! I would like to go from Dec. 26th straight to April....that would be fine with me!
ravish30

Postby risajane_2000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:47 pm

I am all for Summer after Christmas! More snow coming this weekend! At least it will be a white Christmas! :o)
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby Audrey » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:44 pm

I could do summer now :) Shelly...isn't it hard seeing that gift there and having to wait?
Audrey

Postby ravish30 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:39 pm

Its totally driving me nuts! I want to know what is in the box!

They said we might get some icky white stuff on Sunday, I am totally not looking forward to it at all.
ravish30

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:35 pm

I'm ready for Christmas - everything is wrapped and under the tree - we are traveling a little bit tomorrow until Sunday - back home then for Christmas Eve and Christmas. I leave for Maui on the 3rd of January - I earned the trip with my jewelry company! AWESOME!!!!!
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby ravish30 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:32 am

Congrats Nancy! I hope you have a fantastic time on your trip!
ravish30

Postby LorettaA » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:02 am

I'm done shopping. I made sure that I did the last bit of my shopping and grocery shopping before last Friday. I knew it would be crazy out there on the weekend.

I'm still waiting on two deliveries. My Tupperware didn't come yet (maybe because of the fire), but I was able to borrow the pieces I need from a rep. And, I ordered some pottery from NC, which I'm hoping will arrive today or my sister will be getting an IOU for Christmas.

I think this is the first year that I have not been running around like a crazy person. :)
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Return to Non-Business Discussions