[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Army Wife in VA

Army Wife in VA

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

Army Wife in VA

Postby vjsense » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:26 pm

Hi All!
It is so great to see we have our own forum! I am an army wife to a Russian linguist stationed at Ft. Belvior, VA. He travels a lot, but he is home more than gone...so I am not complaining!

I own a gourmet food and gift store and am having tons of fun. I am working on launching a rep program (check out the posting in the ops forum).

I hope to hear from all of you soon!
Veronica Jorden
Owner
The Sensible Gourmet
www.thesensiblegourmet.net
vjsense

Virginia Beach

Postby Tazzswife » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:00 pm

Lisa
Independant Consultant
Heart Warming Creations
www.myheartwarmingcreations.com/lisadecoste

Ind Rep Greeting Cake Co #0506799
www.goodydeliveries.com
Tazzswife

hi

Postby homemaker » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:40 am

homemaker

Postby ToyLady » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:24 pm

LOL... We aren't far either. We are Air Force in Hampton, VA!
Jessica, Educational Consultant
Discovery Toys
ToyLady

Postby winelady » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:48 pm

I'm former AF living in Central VA. It's always driven me a little crazy that the service support for women generally focussed on "wives." I know women are in the minority in the services, but sometimes I wanted to hang out with the girls too and never got invited.

We just got back from visiting some of our AF buddies stationed at Langley and I was feeling nostalgic so I dropped by. I think it's fun that you all seem to be concentrated pretty close by to me.

Cheers!
Bridget
Host a free wine tasting
Enjoy wine for fun & profit
Cheers!
Bridget Westhoven
www.mywinetasting.biz
winelady

hugs to all

Postby DianaLe » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Hi Ladies,
I'm not a military wife, but I do have family in the military, and my fiance is always overseas in Hong Kong. It's nice hearing all your responses and how you cope with it. We have been trying to have children, plan the wedding and a lot of it is put on hold. It's hard and I thank my blessings anyday i can see my brother back from duty.

and in no way and I trying to be salesy and etc, but i'm just really passionate about Michele Baratta because her company helped me meet a lot of other women experiencing the same thing, and I get to work with my own hours and not just feel so helpless a lot.

there's been a lot going on but i'm working through it.
i wish all you women all the love and again it's really great to hear about other women going through similiar situations.
:)
DianaLe

Return to Military Wives