[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi All! USMC Wife here in SC

Hi All! USMC Wife here in SC

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

Hi All! USMC Wife here in SC

Postby orionsgirl33 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:06 pm

Hi There!

New to the boards here. I am also new here to Beaufort SC as well. My girls and I are enjoying the weather. And hoping it gets warmer here soon!

I have 2 businesses that I am starting, The Body Shop at Home, and also Stuff A Friend. I am looking to launch both of these companies this week! I need to make up some nice "Hi, I am in the area" flyers and stuff!

I look forward to chatting with everyone.

PS...I hope my siggy works....lol
Shelly
orionsgirl33

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:06 am

Hello Shelly,

Welcome to the board! Not too busy here in the military section... but maybe we can change that? :)

Well, I'm Dawn, Army wife, located at Fort Drum. (where it RARELY warms up :D )

Look forward to chatting with you, and congrats on your new businesses.

Postby heartwarmer » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:08 am

oops, wasn't logged in, I'm not really a guest, I'm a member :D

Dawn
Dawn Newhouse
Founding Leader/Independent Team Leader
Big Yellow Box by Crayola
heartwarmer

hi

Postby homemaker » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:21 am

Hi Shelly,
Glad to haev you here! My name is Diana .I have been a Air Force wife for 8 years now,currently stationed in N.C. .
Dawn in right .It is not to busy here on this forum,but I to would like to change that!!! :D
Good luck in both of your businesses!!! Please let us know how things are going.
homemaker

Postby heartwarmer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:35 am

How did your launches go Shelly?

Let us know!
Dawn Newhouse
Founding Leader/Independent Team Leader
Big Yellow Box by Crayola
heartwarmer

Postby orionsgirl33 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:41 am

Hi Ladies!!

My Business Launch went very well!! I ended up having 10 ladies over that I met in a Yahoo Group Online!! So I am looking forward to following up with all the gals about parties, and waiting for their orders to get here too:)

Thanks for asking!!
orionsgirl33

Return to Military Wives