[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New to Board

New to Board

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

New to Board

Postby pamperedgirl » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:15 am

Hello everyone!!

I am new to this board and very excited about it!! My husband has been active duty military for 19 years. We have been married 18 months. We are currently stationed at Ramstein AFB, Germany, the largest base in the world. We have been here 1 year, and I am having trouble jump starting my business. I have been a Pampered Chef Consultant for about 3 years. You would think this would be a prime place for a consultant to be stationed! We have the largest concentration of Americans outside of the U.S. Unfortunately, that also means the highest concentration of consultants!! I have been specializing in catalog/online parties since I got here, but it's hard to get the word out when you don't know anyone!! Of course my husband takes my catalogs to work, but that is only so much business. :)

We need more activity on this thread!! Anyone have any GREAT ideas??

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all and hearing about your businesses!!
Stephanie Boyd
www.pamperedchef.biz/stephanieboyd
Independant Pampered Chef Consultant
pamperedgirl

Postby tonja » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:19 am

Hello and Welcome to the board
I wish you the best in ALL you do
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Return to Military Wives