[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - UndercoverWear Ships APO! Sign on in JUNE for $50!

UndercoverWear Ships APO! Sign on in JUNE for $50!

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

UndercoverWear Ships APO! Sign on in JUNE for $50!

Postby melanieUCW » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:08 am

Hi Ladies!!!

I'm Melanie Leaseburg with UndercoverWear, the original and leading adult party plan in the industry! 29 years in business, we offer three full lines of products to suit every guest at our parties. I worked this business when we lived in Germany, and we recently PCS'd, so notice:

** CURRENTLY WE HAVE VERY FEW APO/FPO AGENTS ACTIVELY WORKING IN EUROPE **

JUNE ONLY Summer Success Kit start-up program: $50 for your first starter kit, a $300 Value! You can choose the Lingerie kit, the Spa kit, or the Bedroom Magic adult novelties kit for only a $50 start-up cost! AND Every agent is able to set up their own website at NO cost and NO hassle! Customers that order on your site have products shipped RIGHT to their address by UndercoverWear, so you can promote your business online with no worries of late deliveries!

I am married to an Army soldier, and I worked this business in Vilesck, Germany during the Big Red 1's deployment in addition to being a home-schooling Mom and the company's FRG leader. We've since PCS'd to DA select recruiting duty in Pittsburgh, PA (I wanna go back to Germany!), and my business came right along with me! UndercoverWear is extremely good to their Military Wives, especially during PCS, deployments, TDY, and everything else that gets thrown at us along the way. UndercoverWear is one party plan that NOBODY else did in Vilseck when I was there, and once you browse the online catalog, you will see why it went over so very well! Everyone wants something other than what the PX has in their lingerie selection, especially when the guys come back from the field, trainings, ranges and deployments. :wink:

With all the reallignment of the bases and new brigades coming overseas, the market is WIDE open for you to take advantage of this opportunity!

Comtact me right away to find out how you can join my team!! Visit my site and see what all we have to offer, and email me with any questions you might have about shipping, tax, working in gov't housing, how this is categorized for the economy tax purposes, where you can and can't advertise on post, holding local economy parties, etc. Even though I'm in Pennsylvania right now (and likely on our way to Knox... long story... LOL) I am only an email or a phone call away, and I will gladly call YOU, despite the time difference.

I can't wait to hear from you!!
Melanie Leaseburg
Independent UndercoverWear CIA
MelanieUCW@gmail.com
http://www.undercoverwear.com/agentshop ... ent=205586

Come see what all the <b>"BUZZ"</b> is about!!
melanieUCW

Return to Military Wives