[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Wife of Retired Air Force

Wife of Retired Air Force

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

Wife of Retired Air Force

Postby troses » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:15 pm

I am a retired Air Force wife in Clovis, NM. I have been maried for almost 23 years. My husband was in the Air Force for 21 years.

I am also a Tupperware Consultant. I am looking for anyone in the military and even those who are not in the area or anywhere in the US to join my Tupperware team.

Hope you all have success in your businesses.

Teresa Kilgore :D
Teresa Kilgore
Tupperware Consultant
my.tupperware.com/rosebud
troses

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:35 am

Hello,
My husband is in the army. Currently we are stationed in Vicenza, Italy. I look forward to chatting with you on the boards! :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Return to Military Wives