[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - RAF wife in Naples, Italy

RAF wife in Naples, Italy

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

RAF wife in Naples, Italy

Postby escapegoddess » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:32 am

Hi everyone- Jene Jefferson

I just put info about me in the Introduce Myself Topic Forum but I wanted to drop a note in here.

I am not new to home based businesses but I am a new consultant for Beauticontrol Products. I am very excited about holding our Spa Escapes here in the spa capitol of the world. I know they will do well and I have a wealth of people to hold my spas with with all the nationalities that are here with NATO. I also am blessed with there being 3 American bases for me to work with to gain clients also. Possibly recruit from too.

There are only two downsides to working my business here. First is that I have to wait for product to arrive and I am trying to build a good product inventory here but if it takes off like I think it will, I will have to make them wait for their product to arrive. The second problem is that I would like to recruit others into my business but that is impossible to do over here with a US based company. They dont ship overseas so I have mine delivered to family and they get it to me. I could recruit some of the Americans but they will have to handle things the same as me. Then if I recruit others in the states my downfall is that I am in Europe. Our company does offer a training program so they can find out all they possible need from it and from the written material they provide us. Also my daughter can help me with recruits that are within reach of her in Texas and Louisiana. I guess you could say she is my "boss". After October that may not be a problem if my husband gets to retire early and we come back to the states after the first of the year.

My question for any of you is-do you have recruits all over the states and how do you handle taking care of them?? I am open for any information.
This is not saying that I am going to turn my recruits totally over to other people. I take good care of my people and I woud be in constant contact thru email or chat rooms, or even make overseas phone calls if I need to.

Well anyway I am very excited about my products and how much fun we have at our Spa Escapes where the products sell themselves. I have never worked for a party plan company, that it is so easy to do. This isnt a job--its playtime and I get to make money doing it. YIIIIPPPPPEEEEE!!

Email me personally or reply here if you like. My email address is:

jene.jefferson@yahoo.com

Visit my website and if you are looking for a great business opportunity then click on our $99 special that ends Sept. 30th to join our company.

www.beautipage.com/jenejefferson
escapegoddess

Living OCONUS with Team in CONUS (and vice versa)

Postby melanieUCW » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi!

I'm Melanie, and I'm with UndercoverWear. I spent three years in Germany, so I know about home party plans and being OCONUS.

One thing to make sure your team is OK while you are overseas is to find someone else in the same company near where your team member lives. I don't mean to hand them over (which I personally had to do with Mary Kay cosmetics because that was NOT portable overseas...) but find out if there are team meetings that your team member could participate in.

Then set up a Team Web Site. That way, you can get the info to everyone at the same time, just make sure they have the link to log on. With the time difference, overseas calls aren't always the most feasible!

I'll post more as I think of it, but those are some starting points to look into.

Mel
Melanie Leaseburg
Independent UndercoverWear CIA
MelanieUCW@gmail.com
http://www.undercoverwear.com/agentshop ... ent=205586

Come see what all the <b>"BUZZ"</b> is about!!
melanieUCW

Just saying hello!

Postby Jade » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:37 pm

Hi Jene,

My name is Irene I live in Viterbo, Italy, so welcome in this wonderful country. I am in Naples now as my husband (who is military as well) 's family live there so we often visit.

I am also setting up a home party business selling lingerie, the company is american and altough they do ship over me, it does take a long time (it is also expensive as well)so this becomes the problem for me succeding in this venture. Nevertheless I actually like very much this job as can be really fun as well and hope it will grow.

I wish you a very happy new year, celebrations in Naples are usually very very loud so if this is your first time there I am sure you will find it crazy!! And good like with your business..

Love

Irene
Jade

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:09 pm

Hi Jene & Irene!
I am not in the military, but just wanted to say I have family in Italy! My mom moved back there many years ago. We don't really have family here!

The last time I was there was in 1988 with my hubby. Someday I would like to go back - just hope it's not for the wrong reasons (mom isn't doing well) -

PM me if you all want to chat! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Military Wives