International company travels with you!

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

International company travels with you!

Postby taporter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:56 am

I am a stay home mom and military wife. We have 6 beautiful children, and are currently living in VA. I've found a company that I can take where ever we go. I don't exactly know if this is the place to share, or not, so forgive me if it's not!

The health and wellness industry is projected to be the 3rd trillion dollar industry, along with computers and automobiles. We are in the right place at the right time! The reason for our sucess is we have found the right company.

I invite you to explore the possibilities of our incredible team and award winning wellness company! With your own home based business, you will have the opportunity to earn unlimited residual monthly income. All training is provide, and you will have a personal mentor to help you reach your goals. Details of our opportunity are free and there is never any obligation!

We don’t sell, stock, or deliver products. We’re not multi-level marketing. You owe it to yourself to get the facts, then make an informed decision on your future!

Visit www.wellnessfam.com and request more info today! I look forward to talking to you soon!

Tiffany
Tiffany Porter
Making a difference ~ one family at a time!
www.wellnessfam.com
taporter

Return to Military Wives