[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I was a military wife just like you

I was a military wife just like you

This board is for all Military wives whether you are stationed in the US or overseas, here's a place for you to come chat and also discuss what's available for Home Party Plans when you are stationed overseas.

I was a military wife just like you

Postby booksbymari » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 pm

I was in the navy for 14 years and then got out and had my son. My husband retired 10 years ago. Now I am fulfilling my dream of raising my son, now 13. I am an educational consultant with Usborne Books. I am looking for other military wives who would like to join me in selling educational, fun, quality books that last a childs lifetime. For the last 3 years, I have met alot of great ladies who just needed a break or who wanted to purchase books for their own children. If this fits what you are looking for or just want to make some extra money for the holidays, contact me. I live in Washington state but I can have consultants from wherever. Remember I have been where you are and know all the trials and tribulations us wives endure when our other half is gone.
Mari Moffitt, Educational Consultant
Usborne Books
ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at www.ubah.com/Y1622
or call 253-232-3703
or email me at booksbymari@aol.com
Need extra income, FREE vacations, a job that works with your schedule?
Call me to find out if this could be the opportunity for you!
I'm making my DREAMS come true!
Join me, host a show or order today!
booksbymari

Return to Military Wives