Here you can share and request recipes.

Cherry Cordial Creme Cheesecake Recipe

Postby ravish30 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Pictures of my creation: http://wahmshelly.blogspot.com/

Recipe is as follows:

Cherry Cordial Creme Cheesecake Recipe
Found on back of pkg. of Hershey Kisses
Makes 10-12 Servings

1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted (I used unsalted butter)
1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
2/3 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. Hershey's Cocoa
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 pkg. (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened (I used Phila Cream Cheese)
1 c. powdered 10-X sugar
1/2 c. chilled whipping cream
1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling, drained
25 Hershey's Cherry Cordial Creme Kisses, unwrapped

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9" round cake pan with foil, extending foil beyond the sides. Grease foil. (I used Parkay Margarine to grease the foil). Stir together melted butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Add eggs, beat well using a spoon.

Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating with spoon until well blended. Spread batter in prepared baking pan. Bake 25 minutes or until cake is set. (cake is fudgy and will not test done). Remove from oven; cool completely in pan on wire rack. (I left mine cool for 30 minutes and then started the next step of the recipe).

Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Beat whipping cream until stiff; gradually fold into cream cheese mixture, blending well. Spread over brownie layer. Cover; refrigerate until serving time. Use foil to lift out of pan; remove foil. Juse before serving, put drained cherry pie filling on top. Place chocolates around the edge and cut into wedges. Cover, Refrigerate leftovers.
ravish30

Return to Recipes