[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - It's nice to be here

It's nice to be here

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

It's nice to be here

Postby debysousa » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:31 am

Hello all
My name is Debora, I am originally from Brazil living in Lethbridge, AB (Canada) for a year and a half now :-)
I started working with Herbalife in Brazil after I lost 30 punds using the products, now it been around 4 years that I've been with the company.
In Brazil we didn't really work with home parties as it's not as popular over there as it is here so it was more like a one-on-one kind of work.
Here I see people really enjoy the parties so I've been working on it a little bit. I didn't fully start my business over here as at first I could not work and now I am working on building my networks as I don't know too many people.
But I am starting :-) some customers here and there, some relationship being built and 2008 is THE year :D
With the introduction being made I might as well add that I am expecting to learn al lot in here and I am very happy on had find this forum!

All the best, Deby :)
Debora
Wellness Coach / Business Development
www.getmoreoutoflife.ca

"For things to change, you have to change"
debysousa

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:04 am

Hi there! Welcome Aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby ravish30 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:46 am

Hi Debora

Welcome to the HPPN forums! Nice to meet you.
ravish30

Postby Cherl » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi Debora Welcome

Cherl
Cherl

Postby Darlene » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:22 am

Hi Debora
Welcome to the boards. Its nice to meet you.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby AvParties4u » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi Welcome to the forum :)
AvParties4u

Postby ccarroll » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:17 am

Hi Deby!

Great to meet you!

Chris
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby Marli » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Debora,

Welcome to the group!

Marli
Enter to win a FREE 16 oz Jar and bella bar
www.soycandlemama.com
Marli

Return to Introduce Yourself