[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New from Texas :)

New from Texas :)

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New from Texas :)

Postby PQLaura » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:31 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I have been looking for a fun and active community with other women in Direct sales and Network Marketing, so I look forward to sharing lots of ideas with you all and being an active member!

My name is Laura, and I've been in direct sales for about 3 years. I reached top achievements with my first company (Pampered Chef) but recently decided to make a career move and joined my current company (Private Quarters) 7 months ago. It was SCARY moving companies, but I am extremely happy with PQ. My team and I have experienced tremendous success so far, and we're excited to see where the next 7 months takes us! The company is amazing, products are top quality, and the compensation plan is phenomenal.

I am 31, and have been married to my amazingly supportive hubby for 14 years, this May. We have an 11 year old son and a 9 year old daughter. Other than my business, I'm a SAHM and love it that way. ;)
We love to travel (free travel especially!) and do home improvement stuff around the house. My husband is a computer-guru, and we're actually working together on a party plan software to help those of us in direct sales stay on top of our business, but taking less time to do it! Can't wait till we're finished with the program, I neeeeeed it! LOL :!:

I think women in DS are a unique bunch, and usually tremendously generous in sharing ideas and helping each other overcome challenges in our industry - so I'm thrilled to find a community like this one.
Thank you! :)
Laura Wells

Senior Group Leader -
~*~ watch the to see my interview! ~*~
I use to keep in touch with family, friends, downline, and clients!
PQLaura

Postby Cherl » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Cherl

Postby Darlene » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:35 pm

~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby ravish30 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:05 am

ravish30

Postby Audrey » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Hi Laura,

I'm Audrey, welcome to the group.
Audrey

Postby AvParties4u » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi Laura :)

Welcome to the forum..

Teresa
AvParties4u

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Hi Laura! Welcome Aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby FACJeweler » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi Laura,

Nice to meet you here. I too am in Texas. I am in Austin. I am glad to see that your move to another company was successful. That can be tricky especially if you enjoyed success with the first one.

Can you tell me more about your DS software your hubby and you are working on? Please tell me more or private email me when it is done and being launched.

Thanks,
Tatjana
Independent Jeweler
Fifth Avenue Collection
http:///www.fifthavenuecollection.com/TWilliams
glitterbox@facmail.com
Tatjana
Independent Jeweler
Fifth Avenue Collection
http://www.fifthavenuecollection.com/TWilliams
glitterbox@facmail.com
I am emailing FREE Glitter Magazines. Want One?
FACJeweler

Postby Rosalee » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi Laura & welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/Home?webid=Rosie
This is the Day that the Lord ahs made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

Postby InfertilityMom » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Laura, welcome! Sounds like you take your businesses seriously, and that's so wonderful to see. :) Yes, changes can be scary, but good for you.
Jenni Saake
Affordable Mineral Makeup™ rep
www.InnerBeautyGirls.com
www.InnerBeautyGirlz.blogspot.com

Gurrlie Girl™ Christian Jewelery - Fun, Fashion, Faith at http://www.gurrliegirl.com/consultants/ ... o/?id=1136

Play Your Way to Christian Values
www.BlessedToys.com/members/infertilitymom

Author, www.HannahsHopeBook.com Seeking God's Heart in the Midst of Infertility, Miscarriage & Adoption Loss
InfertilityMom

Return to Introduce Yourself