[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Starting Over, Hello from So Cali

Starting Over, Hello from So Cali

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Starting Over, Hello from So Cali

Postby DianaLe » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:56 pm

i Everyone,
It's nice to be here and read about everyone's positive stories. I'm from Southern California and just got through some difficult things life often puts us through. I'm going back to school and being with Michele Baratta allowed me to sell jewelry, meet other women, and make money to pay for school on my own time.

I look forward to talking to everyone here and thanks for being working inspirations!

Diana :)
DianaLe

Postby AvParties4u » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:01 pm

Hi Diana :)

Welcome to the forum...

Teresa
AvParties4u

Postby silverspangled » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Hi Diana

Glad things are getting back on track for ya!

Sue :)
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Postby Audrey » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi Diana,

Welcome to the group. Glad you've joined us.
Audrey

Postby sarahbendt » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi Diana,
Great to have you here.
Sarah Bendt

Get your FREE samples at:
sarahbendt

Postby Darlene » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:14 am

Hi Diana
Welcome to the boards. Its nice to meet you.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

wow

Postby DianaLe » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:09 pm

thanks for the response and welcome. I hope I get to know more of ya'll here. Happy Friday!!

I'm heading to los angeles to see family and hopefully have a good time. I had a great party this week, women are such fun.

Anyone have good cupcake recipes? I have a good madeline one if anyone wants to trade :)
DianaLe

Postby ravish30 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:22 am

Hi Diana

Welcome to the HPPN forums! Nice to meet you :)
ravish30

Postby Watkins4LifeCC » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi Diana! Welcome Aboard! :D
Cindy

Watkins4LifeCC

Postby Cherl » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi Diana Welcome

Cherl
Cherl

Welcome!

Postby hipchickjewels » Thu May 22, 2008 10:51 am

Congrats with your decision to be with Michele Barretta.

Best wishes!
Tina
hipchickjewels

Postby Rosalee » Thu May 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi Diana, Wonderful to have you with us!! I posted a recipe for cupcakes in the recipe section on the forum for you.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/Home?webid=Rosie
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

Return to Introduce Yourself