[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - The Chocolate Guy - Dove Chocolate at Home

The Chocolate Guy - Dove Chocolate at Home

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

The Chocolate Guy - Dove Chocolate at Home

Postby missourichocolate » Tue May 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Hello everyone. Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sean Schwendinger. I am divorced Father to two great kids... 10 yo girl and 6 yo boy. I live in Springfield, MO and love it.

I work full time but with the addition of extra finances (got to love child support :cry:) I decided after staring at the information for 6 months that I would join Dove Chocolate at Home. I don't jump right into something without looking and watching and finally noticed that this company is doing something right. As of May 1st, I am 1 of 509 Chocolatiers nationwide and now that all 48 lower states are approved and open, the market is untapped...

This was truly the ground floor opportunity I was waiting for!!

Other than work and business, I love spending time with my kids, playing various sports, computers, poker and the occasional date.

I look forward to getting to know you all and share and help each other succeed.
Sean Schwendinger
Dove Chocolate at Home
Indpendent Chocolatier #6110
missourichocolate

Postby Darlene » Tue May 06, 2008 10:16 pm

Hi Sean
Welcome to the board. Glad to hear you found something that suits your lifestyle and you enjoy doing. Good luck with your new business.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby sarahbendt » Tue May 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Hi Sean,
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your new business.
Sarah Bendt

Get your FREE samples at:
sarahbendt

Postby ravish30 » Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 am

Hi Sean

Welcome to the HPPN Forums! Nice to meet you :)
ravish30

Postby Deb » Wed May 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Deb

Postby Rosalee » Mon May 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello Sean & welcome to the forums. Great to have you with us. Best wishes for your business.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/Home?webid=Rosie
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

Postby AvParties4u » Sun May 18, 2008 11:58 am

Hi Sean :)

Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Return to Introduce Yourself